EasySeat all session tix $64 | The Boneyard

EasySeat all session tix $64

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I selected pick up a local location due to my mailbox being under 5 feet of snow. Any idea how that works?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I got tickets tickets from them for the NCAA tourney. They had a staging area at a hotel a block from the Garden and emailed the pickup address. You show ID and possibly the credit card used to make the purchase and get your tickets.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I selected pick up a local location due to my mailbox being under 5 feet of snow. Any idea how that works?

When a cold, dry air mass overruns a warm, moist air mass, water vapor condenses and then freezes and falls as snow.

If that keeps happening over and over and over and over, you lose your mailbox.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
They will either have a table at the XL Center, or you have to go to their office. I bought tix through them earlier in the year. The office is located just down the road from the old Connecticut Expo Center (Now Restaurant Depot) on Rev. Moody Overpass. You should get an e-mail telling you where to pick them up a day or so prior to the event.

Reaction Score
They will either have a table at the XL Center, or you have to go to their office. I bought tix through them earlier in the year. The office is located just down the road from the old Connecticut Expo Center (Now Restaurant Depot) on Rev. Moody Overpass. You should get an e-mail telling you where to pick them up a day or so prior to the event.

It is saying on their website that you can pickup from their office in the Hilton (next to the XL Center)

I can't help but feel like this is a scam...how can they sell tickets for approx. $60 a piece for the entire session when both the XL Center and Stubhub have the cheapest full session at $130?

Husky25

Reaction Score
It is saying on their website that you can pickup from their office in the Hilton (next to the XL Center)

I can't help but feel like this is a scam...how can they sell tickets for approx. $60 a piece for the entire session when both the XL Center and Stubhub have the cheapest full session at $130?
Easy Seat is partnered with UConn. It's all over the website and they sponsor the chair backs on the bench. It would be bad business if it were. All I can tell you is that it was not a scam when I used them last. FYI, On the TicketsNow website, all sessions are $85. I've only bought tickets on Stubhub (not sold), but I believe the seller sets the price and may be able to reset the price if the market increases.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure Easy Seat is a sponsor of UConn, so don't think they're scammy

Reaction Score
Easy Seat is partnered with UConn. It's all over the website and they sponsor the chair backs on the bench. It would be bad business if it were. All I can tell you is that it was not a scam when I used them last. FYI, On the TicketsNow website, all sessions are $85. I've only bought tickets on Stubhub (not sold), but I believe the seller sets the price and may be able to reset the price if the market increases.

Ah okay thanks for the heads up. I know that this was the case years ago when people were purchasing tickets for the Big East tournament in the city from other secondary ticket resellers, and would buy tickets at extremely low prices only to be told that there weren't any tickets left

Reaction Score
I wonder how much single game tickets will be if we're in the semi-finals and championship game. I'd imagine the championship would be quite expensive as it'd essentially be a de facto play-in game.

I plan on being at every UConn game, but I also want to get seats that aren't far upper deck or behind a backboard. I've found solid all-session tickets for around $200, but every session is a bit superfluous, especially if UConn doesn't play a full three games. I'm taking the wait-and-see approach for now.

Reaction Score
Easy Seat is legit and approved partner of UCONN. I've used them several times for UCONN TIX.

Reaction Score
I wonder how much single game tickets will be if we're in the semi-finals and championship game. I'd imagine the championship would be quite expensive as it'd essentially be a de facto play-in game.

I plan on being at every UConn game, but I also want to get seats that aren't far upper deck or behind a backboard. I've found solid all-session tickets for around $200, but every session is a bit superfluous, especially if UConn doesn't play a full three games. I'm taking the wait-and-see approach for now.

I'm in the Saturday/Sunday boat if UConn ends up in that 2:00 pm game on Friday afternoon, because I won't be able to get out of work for that. Cheapest tickets for Saturday are $25 and Sunday are $16 on Easy Seats. I'm almost considering just buying those tickets now at such a low price and risking that fact that UConn doesn't advance beyond their first game. I think once the bracket is set, UConn fans will buy the rest of the cheap tickets and the price will go up

Reaction Score
I'm in the Saturday/Sunday boat if UConn ends up in that 2:00 pm game on Friday afternoon, because I won't be able to get out of work for that. Cheapest tickets for Saturday are $25 and Sunday are $16 on Easy Seats. I'm almost considering just buying those tickets now at such a low price and risking that fact that UConn doesn't advance beyond their first game. I think once the bracket is set, UConn fans will buy the rest of the cheap tickets and the price will go up
Yeah, that's really the issue with the tickets. The market and interest is going to be almost entirely determined by how UConn does. If UConn continues to win, the tickets prices on Saturday and Sunday will likely skyrocket. So it may be beneficial to get tickets now. However, if UConn is not playing in those games, the value of the ticket (and my overall interest) plummets.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Even for Friday, It's a tough decision.

UConn is likely playing in the 4-5 game at 2:00, which means they also get the 12:00 game in that session. If Cinci loses and UConn wins out they are likely the 3 seed, but they play Temple in Philly on Saturday. UConn likely would have won with a healthy Boatright on New Years Eve, but its just too tough to count on a win in Philadelphia. If UConn gets the 3 seed, they play at 9:00pm. Provided UConn beats Memphis, without Nichols, there is almost no chance UConn plays in the play-in round.

Reaction Score
Historically the Semifinal game is the brutal one price wise. Never a bad investment to get those tix at below cost.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads-up...actually used vacation time from work to attend the entire tournament and was just waiting for prices to crash to this level.

I look forward to the rest of you losers joining me for the majesty of UCF-Tulane on Thursday afternoon!

Reaction Score
Easy seat all session tickets say the event day is Thursday....would these tickets be for just the thursday games?

Reaction Score
No, I talked to a rep, they are for all sessions. the chat window that pops up is helpful.

Reaction Score
Great just order my 2 @ 64 dollars a piece....sweet deal!

Reaction Score
Just bought five tickets for Saturday ($25 per ticket) and Sunday ($16 per ticket)

Reaction Score
Gotta get on this now. I can imagine a Sunday ticket if we're in it will be A LOT more than 64 bucks.

Reaction Score
Gotta get on this now. I can imagine a Sunday ticket if we're in it will be A LOT more than 64 bucks.

Yeah that was my thought process the whole time, and I run the risk of eating these tickets if UConn loses on Friday. If that happens (worst case scenario) I'll still go to the Saturday and Sunday sessions and watch some tournament basketball

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I think its fairly important for Hartford to represent well at this event. At a minimum matching the attendance from Memphis last year would be a positive step for us hosting the tournament again in the future. If UConn continues to win, obviously that helps attendance more than anything. If Orlando proves to be a flop and Hartford was a massive success there's no reason the tournament wouldn't come back to Hartford again after the 2 year commitment to Orlando is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom