Early Signing Period? | The Boneyard

Early Signing Period?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
So I just reread the thread on the football recruiting board about the early signing period that was passed. Seems like tha will really help us get some of these verbals before the big names swoop in possibly? Is there any indication whether any of the verbals will sign in that December or is that something we'll never know.

Just curious because I really think the early signing period will help schools like us who find the under the radar kids.

Apologies if this is discussed somewhere on the recruiting board and I missed it.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I would assume that most kids would want to sign in December if they've been committed to the program and that the coaches would expect them to sign in December. If a kid doesn't sign that first go round its probably safe to assume he isn't fully "committed".

Same goes for coaches. If a coach lets you "commit" but tells you to wait to sign, you better start looking elsewhere if you're the kid.

Overall I like the rule. Should help us from losing kids late to bigger schools and also allows for kids and coaches to know where they really stand in the process with time to make changes if necessary.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom