DWHoops Previews Duke vs Maryland | The Boneyard

DWHoops Previews Duke vs Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm really hoping Duke and the Lady Vols win because the final four headline will be great. Tenn vs Uconn or Joanne P finally gets Duke into the Final Four.

Reaction Score
I like Duke but Maryland is a way better team than last year's They lost Thomas but all the other players have stepped up. Lexie Brown really propelled them into the Final Four last year and she runs the team well. Mincy is playing great and is the go-to scorer. Walker-Kimbrough is explosive at forward and their two BIGS take care of the inside.

Reaction Score
The team that plays 40 minutes the most wins.........It should be a good game to watch.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
The team that plays 40 minutes the most wins....It should be a good game to watch.

I think Maryland will win, but it'd be a great story line if Duke and Tennessee met up in the Elite 8. Tennessee who has been hobbled by injuries all season could finally break through, while Duke who has under performed most of the year and Coach P, who has received a boatload of criticism, leads Duke to the Final Four with her most unlikely team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom