Durham/Enoch Status - Cincinnati | The Boneyard

Durham/Enoch Status - Cincinnati

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Eunoch finally made his appearance, turned the ball over twice and this led to two 3 pointers, which was most of the half time lead.
His basketball impotence continued in the 2nd half when his presence led to 9-0 run. This guy is just completely lost on both ends of the court.
Ollie has nothing in the center spot for next season. Sign this Cobb kid. Sign corn on the cob. Sign Lee J. Cobb. Did up the remains of Ty Cobb and sign up the skeleton.

Reaction Score
There are no 'hoo-rah' moments left for this season. Grroming of Enoch and Durham should start NOW.. However, if Enoch is as bad as you contend, r u suggesting the ejection seat?? JC had done it.

Reaction Score
100% just see if they can play

Durham too, can he actually play at all, he looks awful and lost

Giles @ Duke is coming off major surgery and playing at a high level

There are no 'hoo-rah' moments left for this season. Grroming of Enoch and Durham should start NOW.. However, if Enoch is as bad as you contend, r u suggesting the ejection seat?? JC had done it.

Reaction Score
I like his build, he needs to play the game at a faster level though, agreed

Durham is tough to watch, he has zero skills. As much as I do like rankings, he seems awful, he's terrible, there is zero on the court he can do well

Enoch should transfer at the end of the year. He is a Fairfield level player not UConn. He would have a solid career in the MAAC. The game st this level is too fast for him even against bad teams. Good ones leave him in the dust.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure present day Enoch gets many minutes, even in the MAAC. It's too early to write him off, but then again, we have 13 scholarships and if we miss on one of those, so be it. He (cue the drinking game) seems like a great kid, so I'd be happy to have him around for another couple years even if he's only a practice body.

All of our other underclassmen look like they can play and lumping in Durham with him is stupid. He looked like he was coming into his own before the recent setback - unfortunately, he might just be one of those kids who is made of glass. He wasn't running well today at all.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
There is a lot of gery on this page whenever UConn suffers a loss.

Playing on the road at a tough place shorthanded is hard enough at full strength nevermind with only six scholarship players

C

Chief00

Enoch is one of these kids that looks good in practice - will it ever translate to the game?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
There is a lot of gery on this page whenever UConn suffers a loss.

Playing on the road at a tough place shorthanded is hard enough at full strength nevermind with only six scholarship players

That really wasn't the problem today. It could've been closer had Facey's bunnies dropped, but the lack of perimeter defense combined with ridiculous Cincy deep shooting in 2nd half did us in. Enoch and Durham don't really help prevent that.

Reaction Score
Gotta write guys off at some point and after 2 years Enoch has shown zero. There was a YUGE opportunity to step up this year and he was totally overwhelmed. Fore every Hilton Armstrong there are 100 guys who just don't make the jump. And don't forget that Hilton had Calhoun pushing him. Durham looks like he has some skills but so far he has been pretty fragile.

Reaction Score
Gotta write guys off at some point and after 2 years Enoch has shown zero. There was a YUGE opportunity to step up this year and he was totally overwhelmed. Fore every Hilton Armstrong there are 100 guys who just don't make the jump. And don't forget that Hilton had Calhoun pushing him. Durham looks like he has some skills but so far he has been pretty fragile.

Enoch is better than Hilton after year 2, not the time to write him off. Durham came in hurt, tough year he hopefully gets stronger just because ehe played for the first time in 2 years, think he will be fine eventually.

Reaction Score
Don't disagree for Dunham. If he gets healthy and stays that way he will be pretty good. Enoch is much worse than Hilton was. He is big slow with no shot can't rebound and can't block shots and is a turnover machine. Other than that he is a nice player.

Reaction Score
Huh? Where exactly? What have you seen, he's averaging 1 & 1 in 9 MPG

He's a wildcard, no idea what he will be as a player

There should be a good fight in the FC next year

Durham has no skill? Good grief.

Reaction Score
Enoch is better than Hilton after year 2, not the time to write him off. Durham came in hurt, tough year he hopefully gets stronger just because ehe played for the first time in 2 years, think he will be fine eventually.

Better than Hilton after year two? No way, not even close.

pj

Reaction Score
Hilton always had some skills, the question was whether he could ever become strong enough to hang in with other big guys. Enoch has the size but you have to wonder whether he's going to develop the basketball ability.

Reaction Score
Better than Hilton after year two? No way, not even close.

Remind me what Hilton did, not sure I even saw him until year 3? Seriously I'm old and forgetful. I know he got tossed around worst than Brimah when he hit the floor.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Huh? Where exactly? What have you seen, he's averaging 1 & 1 in 9 MPG

He's a wildcard, no idea what he will be as a player

There should be a good fight in the FC next year

I don't argue with trolls. You are right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom