Dukie V with another gem | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dukie V with another gem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"If Uk wins the national title its as good a run we`ve seen as any". smfh

Better than UConn's 2011 title, yeah, right Dickie, time to go back to Durham and help Coach K wipe away some more tears.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Some time ago Dickie V and Calipari got together for a weekend and the world ended up with this:

babysquid.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I've stuck up for Dicky V many times but what I saw and heard last night when he began to rant about Calipari and Kentucky was utterly nauseating guys and gals………and it wasn't just him it was everywhere.

The fact these people actually believe after 40 games, 6 months including pre and regular practice and 40 games, that he's the only guy who can coach 10 mcD AA's to be a "good team" is unbelievable, ludicrous how the media can actually fall for his BS……….

Let's FN do this!……skinner lead the way Monday please!

Please replace "...he's the only guy who can coach 10 Mcd's" to "he's the only guy who can PAY 10 McD's" and you are about right...

Reaction Score
Just saw KO and Cal in an interview with Gumbel, Lappas etc. the two clearly like each other, he was an assistant coach to KO. Both praising each other. There really is no hate to Kentucky from KO but we did beat them in 2011, don't think it means much to either.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
All these talking heads and opposition involed make it so easy to hate them
.. dicky vagina, round mound of , doug Mastercard Gottlieb, the squid...

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
They were preseason No. 1! This is playing to expectations, no matter how clueless they looked midseason.
I'm not actually sure UConn played last night, though I hear top-seed Florida got shocked by someone. Not clear who.

It doesn't matter who, it was a fluke.

Reaction Score
I'd be way more worried if theses dopes started picking Uconn…

I understand these talking heads are paid to pick the games, but what drives me crazy is how definitive they are with every new pick… They rarely qualify their picks by saying "this is a toss-up but if I had to choose" or "well my record hasn't been great, but I think…". They make their picks with stupid conviction like they know something the regular viewer doesn't.

They are all a bunch of blowhards & Dickie V is the biggest blower of them all...

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Please replace "...he's the only guy who can coach 10 Mcd's" to "he's the only guy who can PAY 10 McD's" and you are about right...
I think that is bit unfair...everyone knows that World Wide Wes pays the UK players.

UconnU

Reaction Score
Its funny when dicky v pretends to care about teams other than his normal favorites and does his whole act he does but you can tell he doesn't give a .

UconnU

Reaction Score
Have we confirmed that dicky v is actually a person? Seems more like some sort of toy that espn uses to push what ever agenda theyre trying to push. If so they need to update his catch phrases.

Reaction Score
People ignore the fact that Cal has had two FF runs vacated
I say this all the time! No one listens!! I used to respect the UK program... had a couple of UK fans.. now not so much. UCONN!!

Reaction Score
Even the ones picking us give the disclaimer, Kentucky has the better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom