Duke is Biggest 2023/24 Season Disappointment to date | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke is Biggest 2023/24 Season Disappointment to date

Reaction Score
It’s Duke, they be fine and probably end up in the FF. The Boneyarders will be suffering greatly as Scheyer is credited for a phenomenal coaching job turning the season around!! And then he will sign another top 5 recruiting class. I can’t believe so many UConn fans are buying the hype that Duke has started some type of fall from grace!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It’s Duke, they be fine and probably have as much chance as Providence to end up in the FF. The Boneyarders will be suffering greatly as Scheyer is credited for a phenomenal coaching job turning the season around!! And then he will sign another top 5 recruiting class. I can’t believe so many a small number of UConn fans are buying the hype hope that Duke has started some type of fall from grace!
FIFY
One other scenario that would make me as delighted as Duke falling from grace would be that UConn would also be in that final four and beat them on the way to SIX! Heck I'd be more delighted. Might even allow me to walk around North Carolina wearing UConn gear without getting beat up,

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Any list that has Duke, Villanova, Michigan State, and Maryland together with the word "disappointment" is a good list. My only disappointment is that Sweaty Williams is not still at Maryland when they have a season like this, but I guess we can't have everything.

Reaction Score
Aaaaaahhh, it was the challenge. Me see now.

So that recruit wants to resurrect a dying blue blood program in just one farking year. He's got some cahoonas, I tell you.

Reaction Score
FIFY
One other scenario that would make me as delighted as Duke falling from grace would be that UConn would also be in that final four and beat them on the way to SIX! Heck I'd be more delighted. Might even allow me to walk around North Carolina wearing UConn gear without getting beat up,
Nah...I'd rather beat them in the R32..they can spin being in the FF as a +..

Reaction Score
Duke has a big game at home against Baylor. If they lose, they may get bumped out of the Top 25.

Reaction Score
It’s Duke, they be fine and probably end up in the FF. The Boneyarders will be suffering greatly as Scheyer is credited for a phenomenal coaching job turning the season around!! And then he will sign another top 5 recruiting class. I can’t believe so many UConn fans are buying the hype that Duke has started some type of fall from grace!
We've seen it first hand and know what it looks like. It is not hype.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Nah...I'd rather beat them in the R32..they can spin being in the FF as a +..
I don’t care where we beat them. If they spin it as a plus we spin it as a double plus.

+ plus + > +

Reaction Score
We've seen it first hand and know what it looks like. It is not hype.
Not really. Ollie won a title and we’ve never recruited at the level of Duke. That said, I agree that we definitely know what the slide down looks like!!!

Reaction Score
For the record, I am not disappointed with Duke’s season.
Other than the recurring nightmare where I wake screaming Tate just bat the ball into the backcourt and we’re in the FF .
I hardly give them a thought .

Reaction Score
The third best March Madness tradition is the camera cutting to crying entitled Duke fan(s) as their team is about to flame out during the first or second round. The first two are obviously us winning a natty and us winning a natty by going through Duke and making those aforementioned entitled fans cry, not necessarily in that order.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom