Duke giving its players iPads.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke giving its players iPads....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
It is true what IceBear said...I have given in to Boneyard humor and inside jokes. :)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
In a Philly cheesesteak place, they think an iPad is a seat cushion. :D

Another thread I enter... and yet another thread that makes me wanna go get something to eat. Last week was the Krispy Kreme thread..... and i proceeded to go get a dozen hot glazed donuts... now this. Maybe someone will have a thread soon that mentions fruits and vegetables :(

Reaction Score
"Each student-athlete on this year’s roster will be issued an iPad loaded with practice schedules, travel itineraries and video content."

LINK
It's so they can write down long food orders when they waitress. ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Another thread I enter... and yet another thread that makes me wanna go get something to eat. Last week was the Krispy Kreme thread..... and i proceeded to go get a dozen hot glazed donuts... now this. Maybe someone will have a thread soon that mentions fruits and vegetables :(
Let's have some Cheerwine and fast food.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Let's have some Cheerwine and fast food.

Sadly the Ipad carrying Duke players cannot go to any of the 4 major fast food chains in our state to have a Cheerwine with their food. Wendy's switched from Cheerwine to Cherry Coke a few years back :(.

(tried to keep the post relevant to the original topic ;))

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
And with this thread, we've officially reached the "for the love of God, can the season start already?" point of the offseason.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Geno has been known to deliver.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
Stanford's football team is using iPads instead of huge binders for their playbook starting this year. I didn't hear whether their basketball teams are using iPads too. This makes a huge amount of sense for football, especially for a team with a large playbook. It seems like it will be nice for basketball too.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Plus using an iPad can allow play book to provide moving illustrations of plays which is an improvement over a traditional notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom