Dual Caption Contest | The Boneyard

Dual Caption Contest

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast - Dual Photo Caption contest. Write the 2 best headlines and WIN.

Win ~ a Doc Gooden- Blake the Artist custom Topps card. @blakejamieson Go!

I attended the show last night. Fun to do something mindless for a few hours. During the 1st match my buddy noticed Danny, Andrea, family, and Tom Moore walking in. They sat right behind the Raw Announcers table and looked to be having a grand time.

When they walked by our 4th row seats we started a 3 Man UCONN chant. It was dark, strobe lights flashing, packed house. He comes to a dead stop, turns and salutes us.

Make us laugh with your 2 best photo captions! Card will be mailed. Our Pod - FB & Twitter pages playing also.

Good Luck.
(I’ll get Joseph to select our winner)

IMG_5063.jpeg
IMG_5064.jpeg

Reaction Score
I wish I could participate but I know nothing about wrestling. I'm assuming this is wrestling

Reaction Score
“Husky Fiends” (Bray Wyatt was my son’s favorite wrestler. RIP)

“Quadruple H”
This isn't a caption but i had no idea who that guy was. I googled him and he's Mike rotunda's son??? That's awesome. I'm gonna revise my previous post - I know nothing about wrestling NOW but I knew a ton about it in the 80s.

But here's a caption anyway:

"Who's that Evil Clown with Bray Wyatt?"

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
This isn't a caption but i had no idea who that guy was. I googled him and he's Mike rotunda's son??? That's awesome. I'm gonna revise my previous post - I know nothing about wrestling NOW but I knew a ton about it in the 80s.

But here's a caption anyway:

"Who's that Evil Clown with Bray Wyatt?"
Ooooh. Clever

Reaction Score
The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast - Dual Photo Caption contest. Write the 2 best headlines and WIN.

Win ~ a Doc Gooden- Blake the Artist custom Topps card. @blakejamieson Go!

I attended the show last night. Fun to do something mindless for a few hours. During the 1st match my buddy noticed Danny, Andrea, family, and Tom Moore walking in. They sat right behind the Raw Announcers table and looked to be having a grand time.

When they walked by our 4th row seats we started a 3 Man UCONN chant. It was dark, strobe lights flashing, packed house. He comes to a dead stop, turns and salutes us.

Make us laugh with your 2 best photo captions! Card will be mailed. Our Pod - FB & Twitter pages playing also.

Good Luck.
(I’ll get Joseph to select our winner)

View attachment 100500 View attachment 100501
"My wife forgot to put on make up."

"Rock beats scissors."
"This dont mean scissors around here"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads