Drummond to UCONN this season. | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Drummond to UCONN this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey everyone, what's going on? I always lurked on the other board but will post now. Did something big happen? This must be the thread about that hurricane, right? So many responses. I thought the hurricane was called Irene, what is all this AD stuff about?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Good call zls.

I think this is just a situation where circumstances changed and the kid talked things over with his family and decided that coming to UConn this season makes the most sense. JC never fails to pull something out of a hat when it comes to recruiting.

This is my take. Andre stated he wanted to play bb with kids his own age. Translation: he wanted to be a team mate with Kris Dunn at W&M. Dunn's announcement to leave W&M took away Andre's reason for going there.

Reaction Score
I have been following The Boneyard for years from it's creation and migrations. Graduated from Uconn in 1989.

With AD coming I had to join and make this my first post. This pickup is Monumental. Ecstatic would be an Underetatement.

C

Chief00

My understanding - more announcements to come soon - all good news. Calhoun has intelligently shredded the Midwest NCAA boys, driving a truck through every loophole in their rulings. But, now need to be careful.

Reaction Score
The only criticism you'll ever hear on this kid is that he occasionally takes plays off. That will not happen under Calhoun. If JC can get this kid to play even close to his potential we'll be unreal in the paint.

Reaction Score
welcome, i was a lurker till last summer as well. we have many lurkers

Reaction Score
This was the best birthday present ever before i went out last night in chapel hill. I made sure to let everyone know that it would be UCONN bringing home the hardware this year and not UNC. WINNING!

Reaction Score
My understanding - more announcements to come soon - all good news. Calhoun has intelligently shredded the Midwest NCAA boys, driving a truck through every loophole in their rulings. But, now need to be careful.

At least you admit it... If you think the NCAA will take lightly to this, you all are kidding yourselves.

Reaction Score
What outside game?
Not sure if you're being serious or not, but I expect Lamb, Napier, Boatright, Daniels, and maybe even Giffey to be able to consistently make 3s.

Reaction Score
Not sure if you're being serious or not, but I expect Lamb, Napier, Boatright, Daniels, and maybe even Giffey to be able to consistently make 3s.
You just got played by the troll.

Reaction Score
I don't have any idea where the troll is coming from but it is a pretty safe assumption to say the Uconn backcourt is better than that of his team.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm beginning to think that Paint is a UK fan who paints his oversized beer belly (supplimented with deep fried twinkies) blue every time the cats play. He has a sattelite dish outside of his trailer and a gun rack in his pickup truck. It's a tossup as to whether he has more shoes or teeth but it is a safe bet that UK's men's hoops teams has more NCAA sanctions than either.

Reaction Score
No. No it's not.
Excellent counter argument.

In all honesty it's pretty much a wash in saying who has a better backcourt between UCONN and UK (I'm assuming that's where this guy is coming from).

Doron Lamb is a better shooter, but I think our Lamb has a more diverse offensive game and probably gets the edge based on defense. At PG it's easy to argue that Teague has more potential and likely will be the better player, but shabazz does have that NC going for him...based on videos and hype I'd say UK gets the edge at PG, but I'd take shabazz any day

Reaction Score
Shabazz had Knights number last year, so now that Shabazz is a year older and Teague is slightly less heralded than Knight, we must conclude that Bazz has no chance against Teague.

By the end of the season, it will be quite apparent that J Lamb>>>D Lamb.

Reaction Score
Excellent counter argument.

In all honesty it's pretty much a wash in saying who has a better backcourt between UCONN and UK (I'm assuming that's where this guy is coming from).

Doron Lamb is a better shooter, but I think our Lamb has a more diverse offensive game and probably gets the edge based on defense. At PG it's easy to argue that Teague has more potential and likely will be the better player, but shabazz does have that NC going for him...based on videos and hype I'd say UK gets the edge at PG, but I'd take shabazz any day

You're leaving out Miller and Gilchrist-Kidd. I think Teague, Lamb, Miller and Gilchrist-Kidd trumps Lamb, Napier, Boatright, DD and Giffey. Pretty easily, actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom