OT: - Draymond Punches Jordan Poole | The Boneyard

OT: Draymond Punches Jordan Poole

Reaction Score

Don’t see how that relationship can ever be repaired after this. Two important pieces of the warriors championship team, I’m interested to see how they resolve this issue

Celebrity boxing match?

Reaction Score
Meh. Poole initiated contact.

Standard fight rule. Protect yourself at all time.
Agreed, maybe it’s just the environment I grew up in but if someone gets in your face you push them and then need to be on high alert. Don’t consider it a sucker punch if you have had contact with them or they are walking right towards you

Reaction Score
Agreed, maybe it’s just the environment I grew up in but if someone gets in your face you push them and then need to be on high alert. Don’t consider it a sucker punch if you have had contact with them or they are walking right towards you

I wouldn't call it a sucker punch, but it was certainly an unreasonable escalation to punch him. Dudes jaw at each other and shove all the time in basketball practices. Shoot, coaches encourage it to bolster competitiveness.

Reaction Score
I always think about what this dude's career would have looked like if he had been drafted by the Kings, and whether he would have been playing in Turkey for the last 10 years.

Team sports are funny. Draymond was every bit as scared to shoot as Ben Simmons in the playoffs last year but his team won so no one mentions it. I'm over him.

Reaction Score
There's nothing surprising here. We already knew who Draymond Green was. He has absolutely 0 self-control and acts like an idiot constantly.

Yea, for a guy who rides LBJ as much as he does and averages a triple single, he's about as annoying as they come

Reaction Score
I always think about what this dude's career would have looked like if he had been drafted by the Kings, and whether he would have been playing in Turkey for the last 10 years.

Team sports are funny. Draymond was every bit as scared to shoot as Ben Simmons in the playoffs last year but his team won so no one mentions it. I'm over him.
The fact that he's gonna be an automatic HOFer boils my blood. He's had the easiest career I can remember.

Reaction Score

Draymond is one of probably less than 5 people in the NBA that can guard 1-5. He is also a fantastic passer. When you have Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Wiggins, Durant, etc. you don’t need another person that can score he fits perfectly with the warriors.

Reaction Score
Draymond is one of probably less than 5 people in the NBA that can guard 1-5. He is also a fantastic passer. When you have Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Wiggins, Durant, etc. you don’t need another person that can score he fits perfectly with the warriors.

Yeah no he fits with the Warriors. Chief would fit with the Warriors. I get all the arguments for his value, even though I think a lot of them are overblown.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
1665159659630.jpeg

Reaction Score
He hands the ball off to Steph/Klay to hit threes, his passing is vastly overrated.

Reaction Score
It’s not like I think draymond needs to be charged or anything like that here but….

This is some fake tough guy stuff

Find a weaker target, confront them and get in their face with the hopes of forcing some sort of defensive contact that you can use to justify swinging on someone who clearly doesn’t want to/knows how to fight.

This is how that guy you stopped hanging out with right after college acts

Reaction Score
I wonder what people’s response was to Jordan punching his teammates. I thought people just chalked it up to his competitive spirit…

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
At work? Come on. Draymond had no business getting in Poole's face. He gets a very gentle "get out of my face" push and then lands a haymaker on his teammate. Try that at most place of work and you are fired, possibly arrested for assault and battery, and will be generally unemployable. That is pretty much what Green deserves. Send him to the Russian league.

Reaction Score
At work? Come on. Draymond had no business getting in Poole's face. He gets a very gentle "get out of my face" push and then lands a haymaker on his teammate. Try that at most place of work and you are fired, possibly arrested for assault and battery, and will be generally unemployable. That is pretty much what Green deserves. Send him to the Russian league.
I knew someone was going to try and compare sports to an office job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom