Down to brass tacks…. | The Boneyard

Down to brass tacks….

Reaction Score
Who here will actually go out and get a Rolling Rock and some wings for tomorrow night?

Some of us have done this five times.

100% doing it tomorrow.
3 for 3 so far doing this so I'll be choking down another 6er of sacreds tomorrow to do my part going 4 for 4

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I'm doing something else for the 6th time.

In 1999 had a Japanese take out for dinner, and have repeated this every time for the title game. So will be eating rolls tomorrow. Must go with what works.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I’m on a liquid game day diet
1712532587671.gif

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Have never done the Rolling Rock thing, so cannot jinx it. Wings I have done. I feel like the eclipse adds a nice touch to destiny.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
MrsRI going 25 min each way for Hooters wings. Needed to step up the wing game for the championship (this was actually her idea). Have to eat most before tip.

Bai for each of the 4 of us (always bought day of game). We all take a swig at tip and again at start of second half.

Bag of M and Ms, pulling out all of the Yellow ones to be safe. Yellow ones (it’s close to gold) go into the fireplace at tip (my son added this little touch last game - it was a good call). The fire in the fireplace also is my son’s call, he thinks it’s good luck. We have started eating blue ones at FTs when the game is close.

We have done the white out T shirts the last 3 games, gonna sport them again tomorrow too.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
fireball & blow have been my combo for last two runs....keep streak alive?
Well in the next recruit thread when you're summoned for insight and you don't give us a reply and stop posting, we'll know what happened to you.

LADan

Have seen UConn beat Zags twice to get to Final 4
Reaction Score
Who here will actually go out and get a Rolling Rock and some wings for tomorrow night?

100% doing it tomorrow.

LADan

Have seen UConn beat Zags twice to get to Final 4
Reaction Score
Will get the wings and find the Rolling Rock tomorrow here in SoCal. Incredible UConn run since 1999.

Reaction Score
My daughter basically taped my eyelids opened and made we watch some Taylor Swift concert before the Illinois game.. once we rolled them; I now have to watch it before every big game.

Godspeed

Edit: duck* it. I'm watching the Taylor Swift concert tomorrow before my wings and RR. If it works for this guy I'll do it. I'm a substantial edible deep right now but it feels lucky

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My daughter basically taped my eyelids opened and made we watch some Taylor Swift concert before the Illinois game.. once we rolled them; I now have to watch it before every big game.

Did your daughter have any idea of the Taylor Swift mojo thingy here on the Yard?

Or did she just organically force you to watch it?

Reaction Score
Steak fajitas worked during the final four, so they will be eaten again tomorrow night. The wife invited some friends over for pizza and to watch the game, so I will need to think of a non-crazy way to explain why I’m eating leftover fajitas instead….

IMG_0832.jpeg

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

100% doing it tomorrow.

Happy Birthday, Fishsticks. I bet I can guess what your wish is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom