Down goes Purdue | The Boneyard

Down goes Purdue

Reaction Score
Geez we are happy Purdue lost and it makes ours look better? Sorry it’s not true at all and we will lose to someone who we shouldn’t as well so why are we making this a thread.

We have become an arrogant bunch!

Reaction Score
Geez we are happy Purdue lost and it makes ours look better? Sorry it’s not true at all and we will lose to someone who we shouldn’t as well so why are we making this a thread.

Helps with rankings. And yes they do matter in December.

Reaction Score
Helps with rankings. And yes they do matter in December.
We got beat by Kansas in a winnable game honestly I could care less about Purdue losing to Northwestern or standings in December. It’s going to change all year but that’s just me. Celebrating someone elses loss same night as ours, and they’re not even in our league, just seems strange to me. Who cares! There’s other threads on games where we can throw in our thoughts not sure why Purdue losing needs its own that’s all.

Reaction Score

It’s like you don’t know as at all any more.

Reaction Score
We got beat by Kansas in a winnable game honestly I could care less about Purdue losing to Northwestern or standings in December. It’s going to change all year but that’s just me. Celebrating someone elses loss same night as ours, and they’re not even in our league, just seems strange to me. Who cares! There’s other threads on games where we can throw in our thoughts not sure why Purdue losing needs its own that’s all.
The continuing decline of this board……

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Because it’s funny

Reaction Score
So, because you don't care no one else should? There's a very simple solution.... If you don't like the thread content, don't read it. Problem solved.

Reaction Score

Spoiled and arrogant. Get it right or pay the price!

Reaction Score
So, because you don't care no one else should? There's a very simple solution.... If you don't like the thread content, don't read it. Problem solved.

If you don’t like me voicing my opinion on the thread then ignore it and me, how’s that?? Another problem solved;)

There’s “week of 11/27: Other games” use it why start another, that’s my point,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom