Down Goes 1 & 2 | The Boneyard

Down Goes 1 & 2

pj

Reaction Score
It's no shame to lose in the last minute at Iowa State. They're #17 in Kenpom, right behind Kansas.

I think we stay #4 in the polls until Donovan is fully back.

Reaction Score
Don't underestimate the polling power of Duke. They have Cooper Flagg playing for them next year.
Duke had to play a road game in some place called Pittsburgh and they’re not supposed to have to play road games. The ACC is mean. 50 first place votes and an automatic bye to the Sweet 16 is only fair.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Oh man. What a night! 1 and 2 both go down to unranked teams!

If we handle our business this week, #2 is in our future.

Knowing the voters, Houston will collapse to like #9 but Purdue will be like #4-5.
Possible. I think Purdue drops to #3. Maybe #4. Purdue held the #1 post before. Got sent back down, then climbed to #1 again. Now back down. Curious to see the rankings come Monday. /we win and we are up there.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
It cracks me up when people say to stop speculating and just focus on the next game. How many of us are coaching or playing in it? We are fans on a message board, not players in the locker room talking about our ranking next week.

Reaction Score
Houston is really going to get a dose of reality playing in a real conference. This is the first of several losses.
Houston has a great coach and great program. They have been deep in the tourney and to the Final Four very recently. Of course they will fall after a loss, but that takes nothing away form the program which is pretty darn good.

Reaction Score
It cracks me up when people say to stop speculating and just focus on the next game. How many of us are coaching or playing in it? We are fans on a message board, not players in the locker room talking about our ranking next week.
No truer words have been spoken. For me, I can’t wait to see a number 1 in front of our name next week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom