DOOOOOOOOOOOM | The Boneyard

DOOOOOOOOOOOM

Reaction Score
Are we still doing that? LOL! I haven’t been here in a long time. But I’m not loving the fact that all the talking heads are picking us to walk away with this. Molly in her UConn gear celebrating the ring before we have it is also making me nervous.

So not sure if we’re still doing this or not but we are DOOOOOMED!

Reaction Score
Yes the mojo is lopsided and needs to be evened out.
Bill Murray Groundhog Day Meme.png

Reaction Score
We better be. Everyone is picking us. Just heard a guy say that SDSU is shoe in. The favorite never wins when literally everyone thinks they will.

I decided to leave work and start drinking Miller Lights at 11:30 to power the mojo and to control my anxiety. Only problem is——it’s awfully early to be 3 deep in Miller Light.

Reaction Score
We better be. Everyone is picking us. Just heard a guy say that SDSU is shoe in. The favorite never wins when literally everyone thinks they will.

I decided to leave work and start drinking Miller Lights at 11:30 to power the mojo and to control my anxiety. Only problem is——it’s awfully early to be 3 deep in Miller Light.
Not to the same degree, but pretty much everyone was picking us over Miami.

Reaction Score
Not to the same degree, but pretty much everyone was picking us over Miami.
Except all of the talking heads on CBS. I was super calm until I heard that the theory on the radio that we are screwed because we’re a lock. That took my complacency completely away and I became a wreck. Straight to the bar. (I needed lunch anyway).

Reaction Score
I'm still sporting the stinky UConn tee that I've worn since the tourney began.

This may be the longest 40 minutes of my life.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Three deep in to Miller Lites is like two glasses of water. Nice thing about Miller Lite is if you do get too far over your ski tips, a 30 minute slow down gets you back on pace.

Reaction Score
We’re either doomed or at least way overdue for having the crap scared out of us. Another SD State jumper with 0.8 seconds left YIKES

Reaction Score

SDSU is no shoe in. They are a good team that beat the #1 overall seed in this NCAAT, a very good Creighton team, and a red hot Florida Atlantic team when it looked like FAU was going to win that game. If they can beat those teams, they can beat UConn.

I don't want a role reversal of 1999. Here is what I wrote after the Miami game:

Attachments

• BoneYard message.JPG
    BoneYard message.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 63

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member