Donyell Marshall creating new family at CCSU | The Boneyard

Donyell Marshall creating new family at CCSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Donyell Marshall Creating New Central Connecticut Family - TU

Central Connecticut State basketball coach Donyell Marshall celebrated his 43rd birthday a day early by announcing Tuesday that his youngest son, Donyell Marshall, Jr., will attend CCSU in the fall as a “preferred walk-on” with the Blue Devils.

He also added his third signed recruit since being name head coach of the Northeast Conference school on April 6. Chris Williams, a 6-foot-6 swingman and first-team Chicago Catholic League South Division honoree, joins forward Keshaun Hicks and point guard Tyson Batiste in Marshall’s first recruiting class as a head coach.

And Marshall isn’t done yet. It’s possible the Blue Devils could welcome a graduate transfer and a junior college transfer before completing the 2016 recruiting class.

“Going good,” Marshall said Tuesday. “Going good
.”

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
nice, go get them Donyell, would love to see CCSU be good

Reaction Score
This is great for Donyell and for CCSU! However, this will probably keep CCSU on our schedule for awhile so I hope he does improve them.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Great article that makes me happy for 3 reasons:

1. Plain happy for Donyell. Dude's a true Husky and earned the chance to live his dream
2. Makes me hopeful that CCSU will improve. I've always had a soft spot for them, and -- more importantly -- if they stay on our schedule, it'd be nice if they were a 150-200 ranked team, rather than 250+.
3. Having multiple successful coaches scattered throughout the country seals Calhoun's legacy. If both Donyell & Pikiell succeed, it shines a light back on JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom