Don't read anything into this BUT... | The Boneyard

Don't read anything into this BUT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When catching up the audience with his family, NHCRE said that his daughter Lexi is working for Under Armour & he will be speaking with her this afternoon.
I thought that cute: The new football coach of a Nike school mentioning the competition in a public forum.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
When catching up the audience with his family, NHCRE said that his daughter Lexi is working for Under Armour & he will be speaking with her this afternoon.
I thought that cute: The new football coach of a Nike school mentioning the competition in a public forum.

I mean he was the head coach at Maryland....

Reaction Score
I like it. He's like Trump. Not going to be so politically correct. A lot more genuine.

Reaction Score
I mean he was the head coach at Maryland....
I realize that: Isn't the Nike contract due for renewal soon? Maybe it was a jab to get a huge bump up next go around.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's somewhat amazing at how different a person can sound when they are talking about the current timeframe and not talking like they are interviewing for another job.

Reaction Score
Please. I was enjoying the after glow until I read this. I agree RE is genuine...but I really hope he isn't like Trump (sorry for the cesspoolian response...but I couldn't leave it alone)

"Genuine and less politically correct".

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I loved when Benedict was talking about what he was looking for in a new coach and said someone who wasn't using UCONN as a stepping stone. Nailed it. Any hot young coach would've viewed us as a stepping stone and left and we'd be back where we were under Diaco. Now Randy has a chance to build us into a solid program and maybe the next coach after him will want to stick around.

Reaction Score
I loved when Benedict was talking about what he was looking for in a new coach and said someone who wasn't using UCONN as a stepping stone. Nailed it. Any hot young coach would've viewed us as a stepping stone and left and we'd be back where we were under Diaco. Now Randy has a chance to build us into a solid program and maybe the next coach after him will want to stick around.

If UConn is a stepping stone it means the coach is winning. Keeping a coach for the long-term is rare in this day and age.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The Randy speaking glitch is a thing. 100% he got stuck when pointing out his family and felt the need to explain where his kids were and that they were doing well.

Reaction Score
The Randy speaking glitch is a thing. 100% he got stuck when pointing out his family and felt the need to explain where his kids were and that they were doing well.
I agree. There were no hand written notes, no cue cards, no prepared lines. All was genuine. All was sincere. He looked at and addressed the audience the entire time. What parent proud of their own children wouldn't speak about them? To me it just shows the caring man he is for his family and as we again saw today his past and soon to be present student athletes.

Reaction Score
I would have loved for someone to use us as a stepping stone . . . means we wouldn't have sucked so bad for so long.

Reaction Score
Please. I was enjoying the after glow until I read this. I agree RE is genuine...but I really hope he isn't like Trump (sorry for the cesspoolian response...but I couldn't leave it alone)
I hope Randy Drains The Swamp and Makes UConn Great Again.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
MUFGA!! Now there's a slogan i can get behind. Really rolls off the tongue.
Me too!! Let's get bumper stickers made!
RandyForPrez.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99