Does Brimah need a new calendar? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Does Brimah need a new calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If he can learn from the people surrounding him for now and hang around them until midnight of the deadline by all means please do so. No rush.

Reaction Score
There aren't that many stud centers in college. Brimah is elite rim protector. How many Okafors have we had that we threw it into the post regularly and expected lots of buckets? Enoch is a huge upside guy that could play in the NBA someday and score a lot of points for us if it all comes together.

I would sign up for a decade of Brimah + Enoch right now if it were possible.
I love the kid. His enthusiasm, his effort and his team first dedication. That said I can't sign for a decade of Enoch and Brimah unless they are vastly improved from what we saw last season, and I pray that's the case. Of course if the guys that surround them are off the charts, we could get by and even win a title, after all we did it before.

Reaction Score
There aren't that many stud centers in college. Brimah is elite rim protector. How many Okafors have we had that we threw it into the post regularly and expected lots of buckets? Enoch is a huge upside guy that could play in the NBA someday and score a lot of points for us if it all comes together.

I would sign up for a decade of Brimah + Enoch right now if it were possible.
I love the kid. His enthusiasm, his effort and his team first dedication. That said I can't sign for a decade of Enoch and Brimah unless they are vastly improved from what we saw last season, and I pray that's the case. Of course if the guys that surround them are off the charts, we could get by and even win a title, after all we did it before.

Reaction Score
For Brimah, why return? NBA seems like pipe dream, take the check in Europe now rather than later.

Reaction Score
For Brimah, why return? NBA seems like pipe dream, take the check in Europe now rather than later.

We might as well ask this of any player who will earn a check somewhere playing ball after college.

Reaction Score
I hope he returns, hope he works hard in the weight room and hope he studies a lot of film and can learn for goodness sake to foul less and stay on the floor.

I don't know what the team stats are when he's on the floor and not in foul trouble playing aggressively, but the eye test tells me we're better off with him than not.

The biggest part of his fouling problems is his lack of awareness, but as good as our D was last season, our perimeter defenders got beat in bunches at times and exposed our bigs to stopping players driving the lane.

Maybe things will click for him if he returns for another year.

Reaction Score
I think he`ll be back. He is not a first rounder and is a borderline 2nd rounder at best.

Reaction Score
Any word on which way Brimah is leaning. Leaving or coming back? I know Wednesday is the big day but wasn't sure if anyone had any insight.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
It's Monday afternoon, let's see some good news Brimah.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If he announces tomorrow do I have to hand in my insider card...:eek:

Reaction Score
Not if you can seriously develop into an NBA stud

Well I can't and neither can he so let's hope he comes back it is in his best interest. Unless he needs to take care of his family and do it through Europe where he will still not be in premier leagues yet, maybe some day.

Storrs is his place and maybe this is the breakout year.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Come on AB. We need you and we are the best place a certain for you

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Good for AB, and glad to have him back at center.

Reaction Score
Alright. Full steam ahead. Bring out the boomboxes, let's get this block party started.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Alright. Full steam ahead. Bring out the boomboxes, let's get this block party started.
As long as it's not a co-ed block party. Sets the wrong tone, y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom