Doc Holliday is a moron | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Doc Holliday is a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I'm sure it'll be everyone else's fault. Right, Randy?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I loved Randy here but you have to beat Marshall...just have to

I feel ya but you can't discount Marshall's record this year. I kind of wish they were .500 and beat MARYland.

Would have made this the second randiest edsel on the planet.

2112183384_9a50614b0c_z.jpg

Reaction Score
Just salted the game. Did the announcers really just say that?
They also referenced RE working out of trailers at UConn. Seriously, while talking up what a great job he did here. It made me smile. I immediately thought of The BY.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
PP was really old.

My Dad had successful prostate cancer surgery three 3 years ago at age 69. If you know anything about the surgery, there's a 1-2 week period where the patient wears a catheter and pee bag that has to be cleaned and emptied regularly. I spent those two recovery weeks helping my Mom care for my father and doing the aforementioned tasks.

I saw things no man should ever see but Paul Pasqualoni is still the oldest, most helpless PP I've ever seen.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
The announcers were talking about RE being considered for bigger opportunities.

Reaction Score
ShakyTheMohel said:
The announcers were talking about RE being considered for bigger opportunities.

Edsall to Texas!

Reaction Score
My guess he gets another year due to injuries.

This. They were somewhat kidding about Edsall getting more money due to the huge injury bug for the last 2 years. I think karma has paid him a visit but in the long run he'll survive.

I spoke to a MD fan at the game this year (he played for MD and his son plays on the current team). He said that he and most other parents and players have no issue with Randy what so ever. He said there really wasn't that many major changes in terms of discipline except for little things like no hats or doo rags when eating.

I find it amusing that so many people still wish ill will on Randy. He built a program, not a team, that 2 old men nearly destroyed. My understanding is most of the players have moved on, in terms of anger at Randy, so one would think fans could. The man is responsible for many NFL players and lots of great memories.

Time to move on.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I wanna know why there were so many empty seats. It couldn't have been more than an hour and a half drive for MD fans and everywhere I read about this game they were touting Marshall as having a fan base that travels well. Yet when I flipped on the game at the start of the 4th quarter the stadium was barely half full, and that's being generous. I've been to Annapolis for a football game and the stadium is not that large. I just shake my head every time I think about how a school like UMD is getting the biggest Christmas gift in the form of an invite to the B1G and we're stuck here in this dumpster fire. Had we made the Pinstripe Bowl this year we'd have sold out our allotment of tickets easily (no matter who we played). The travelling distance is similar to what UMD faced.

Reaction Score
I wanna know why there were so many empty seats. It couldn't have been more than an hour and a half drive for MD fans and everywhere I read about this game they were touting Marshall as having a fan base that travels well. Yet when I flipped on the game at the start of the 4th quarter the stadium was barely half full, and that's being generous. I've been to Annapolis for a football game and the stadium is not that large. I just shake my head every time I think about how a school like UMD is getting the biggest Christmas gift in the form of an invite to the B1G and we're stuck here in this dumpster fire. Had we made the Pinstripe Bowl this year we'd have sold out our allotment of tickets easily (no matter who we played). The travelling distance is similar to what UMD faced.

Maryland gets a home game for their bowl and the place is arguably half full. Where's the outrage!

Reaction Score
This. They were somewhat kidding about Edsall getting more money due to the huge injury bug for the last 2 years. I think karma has paid him a visit but in the long run he'll survive.

I spoke to a MD fan at the game this year (he played for MD and his son plays on the current team). He said that he and most other parents and players have no issue with Randy what so ever. He said there really wasn't that many major changes in terms of discipline except for little things like no hats or doo rags when eating.

I find it amusing that so many people still wish ill will on Randy. He built a program, not a team, that 2 old men nearly destroyed. My understanding is most of the players have moved on, in terms of anger at Randy, so one would think fans could. The man is responsible for many NFL players and lots of great memories.

Time to move on.

So you spoke to a MD fan at a game and your understanding is most of the players ........... - guess next thing you'll be telling everyone you stayed at a Holiday Inn. I find it amusing that so many people still have man love for fhcRE? Time to move on.

Reaction Score
edsall left like a coward, but our record under him is nothing to be ashamed of. we had a consecutive bowl season streak, a great home record, a lot of players sent to the nfl, and two conference co-championships.

rutgers had one thursday night.

IMHO it's a slap in the face of the players to say Edsall accomplished nothing, that means they accomplished nothing.

edit:

I don't ever want to see him on the sideline at the Rent again in any roll, even as an opponent. My energy bucket is full and I'm 100% behind Diaco.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
edsall left like a coward, but our record under him is nothing to be ashamed of. we had a consecutive bowl season streak, a great home record, a lot of players sent to the nfl, and two conference co-championships.

rutgers had one thursday night.

IMHO it's a slap in the face of the players to say Edsall accomplished nothing, that means they accomplished nothing.

Reaction Score
So you spoke to a MD fan at a game and your understanding is most of the players ........... - guess next thing you'll be telling everyone you stayed at a Holiday Inn. I find it amusing that so many people still have man love for fhcRE? Time to move on.

A former player who's son plays on the team. That's all I got. What do you have to say different? Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom