Did Paige just confirm Video | The Boneyard

Did Paige just confirm Video

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Having heard what Paige has said in the past when the question was raise this was very different.

Her & coaches comments sounds to me as if they're having "conversations" about her having another year in college. Leaning towards coming back.

Reaction Score
Paige has always maintained that playing for UConn with these teammates, were extra special to her!

Reaction Score
She still has in her mind I think something to achieve. She came here to continue the legacy of UConn basketball and has not won a championship yet. We have good young players and more coming in. Even down 2 potential starters and 3 rotational players we are looking dangerous because of our defense. With a healthy team they could be undefeated.

Reaction Score
When I look at this wonderful team of young women, I keep hearing that old tune "We Are Family" over and over with some background singers chiming in with "Let It Be, Let It Be". the lead singer in the group was Tonyc so I'm pretty sure the "family" will be even closer next season.:D

Reaction Score
I think they are still wanting to play with one another as a full unit, although Aaliyah will be gone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom