Did Geno ever hear back from Ivana Stepovaya? | The Boneyard

Did Geno ever hear back from Ivana Stepovaya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She's that 7'2" guard from Novosibirsk that Geno offered a while back. It seems like ages ago.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Yeah, but she wanted a package deal with her sister, Ikannyet Stepovaya, and Geno's gotta think about it. Ikannyet plays the post, and she's so tall, that they'll have to redesign all the lockers in the team clubhouse.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She declined, saying something about another cousin, Nadia Comonova.

Reaction Score
I guess Geno's not russian to follow up on that offer.
It might be that Geno senses a whiff of scandal about Ivana. Some UConn players now playing in Russia have hinted that Ivana has attracted the attention of a Russian oligarch who is enjoying the rise in oil prices lately.

Anyway, as the story reportedly goes, 'Pavel' made his own offer to Ivana, and she decided to honor his offer. And so it goes on, back and forth: honor, offer, honor, offer.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It might be that Geno senses a whiff of scandal about Ivana. Some UConn players now playing in Russia have hinted that Ivana has attracted the attention of a Russian oligarch who is enjoying the rise in oil prices lately.

Anyway, as the story reportedly goes, 'Pavel' made his own offer to Ivana, and she decided to honor his offer. And so it goes on, back and forth: honor, offer, honor, offer.

The rumor is that Ivana failed a gender test.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Anyway, as the story reportedly goes, 'Pavel' made his own offer to Ivana
Yea I read somewhere he was salivating to get her on his team.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score

Pavel has delusions of adequacy.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
It may have been a personality/team chemestry thing. I heard a rumor that Geno had scratched her because it turns out that she is really a Tartar and extremely saucy.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I went to a basketball game with a man who had dinner with a man who had dinner with Rasputin!

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
I went to a basketball game with a man who had dinner with a man who had dinner with Rasputin!

I went to a basketball game with a man who went to a basketball game with a man who had dinner with a man who had dinner with Rasputin.

NEXT!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Actually, at 47 Ivana may be just a bit past her prime as a prospect. She seems to be slowing down just a bit and losing some of her hops, so I hear. Her great niece, twice removed, Ivilla Steponyavich, however, is rumored to be already 7'6" and only a freshman at Trans-Siberia Tech, so perhaps she is in our sights. She would be hard to overlook. Or to look over. She is also rumored to be the great, great granddaughter of Rasputin (or someone who looked a lot like Rasputin). I am afraid that getting her out of the Steppes, however, would be quite a feat.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Actually, at 47 Ivana may be just a bit past her prime as a prospect. She seems to be slowing down just a bit and losing some of her hops, so I hear. Her great niece, twice removed, Ivilla Steponyavich, however, is rumored to be already 7'6" and only a freshman at Trans-Siberia Tech, so perhaps she is in our sights. She would be hard to overlook. Or to look over. She is also rumored to be the great, great granddaughter of Rasputin (or someone who looked a lot like Rasputin). I am afraid that getting her out of the Steppes, however, would be quite a feat.
Maybe we could use a Steppe ladder. :p

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Funny thing I read on the orange board shes going to Tenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom