Did Cooper commit to Duke? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Did Cooper commit to Duke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Oh there were people in some of the other Cooper threads who were predicting or guranteeing he'd pick UConn. I don't want to go looking for them all but I saved this one because I want to make sure he doesn't renege on his promise. Do you really want me to go find a bunch more?

Calling it
Also the Flagg is a better prospect than Wemby contingent is pretty quiet right now

Reaction Score
46/48
Well 4.17% of the time he's wrong! So Uconn has to hope for that 1/24 shot and as far as teams with long odds there isn't a team I'd pick above UConn to find a way to come out on top against em'.

well, crap
ah well, would've been nice to get him, but onward and upward

GO HUSKIES!
Fixed.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Sometimes there is no there there.
Famously via Gertrude Stein, it was some place: Oakland (though I just learned she was then referring to her childhood home and not the entire city, which is a minor disappointment).

Reaction Score
To almost completely repeat my post in the other thread on Pat. A lot of bitterness on these boards. We r better than that. A recruit does what THEY think is best for them and their family. Both us and dook bring good things to the table. We may not like them. They are “the evil empire”. Let’s just focus on us. We just won the natty for goodness sakes and have another contender. So whatever it is, it is. If we don’t get him, we were the underdog.
Let’s wish him well. He has shown maturity and class especially in his response to the tragedy in his home state.

And if all the so called experts are right. …”Thank you, next. “ no hate on him. He seriously considered us. Let’s not be insecure. We can hold our heads up proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom