Did Cooper commit to Duke? | The Boneyard

Did Cooper commit to Duke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All this talk stated he’s Duke bound. I see nothing indicating from his mouth he has committed to Duke. All this speculation means nothing. Going by Twitter posts. He may choose UConn or he may not but let’s wait and see. No one knows anything .. if he committed to Duke he already would have. Wherever he decides congrats to him. He seems like a good kid who comes from a good family.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
All this talk stated he’s Duke bound. I see nothing indicating from his mouth he has committed to Duke. All this speculation means nothing. Going by Twitter posts. He may choose UConn or he may not but let’s wait and see. No one knows anything .. if he committed to Duke he already would have. Wherever he decides congrats to him. He seems like a good kid who comes from a good family.
Trilly wouldn’t post that he was unless he was 100% certain. He’s a real deal insider.

Reaction Score
I am at peace whatever he decides. I believe Storrs is without a doubt the best place in the world for Cooper to play basketball. Hurley and staff will fine tune his game while he lives in an area free of distraction (Ray Allen) as a Superstar with massive media coverage. What more could he ask for as he gets ready for the NBA? He’s from New England - easily fit for him.

If he goes to Duke, it’s okay, he’s a good kid, wish him the best! We did what we could …. People say he can’t make a bad choice but I think UConn is clearly the safest and best bet for him.

caw

Reaction Score
Trilly wouldn’t post that he was unless he was 100% certain. He’s a real deal insider.

He has gotten them wrong before but that account is well connected. Technically though, no it's not over. I mean technically it's not over until about May/June of next year. Just ask Mackenzie Mgbako.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
He has gotten them wrong before but that account is well connected. Technically though, no it's not over. I mean technically it's not over until about May/June of next year. Just ask Mackenzie Mgbako.
Trilly said on his site that he wasn’t ready to post the Flagg news until he was certain. Couldn’t risk it with a recruit this big. I hope he’s wrong, but he’s not.

Also, what Trilly does sucks. Let these kids announce it themselves. This is their moment, and he makes it his.

Reaction Score
Trilly is a total loser. Guy lives his life guessing about commitments, and then put out an article condemning predicting recruitments when it looked like he might be wrong, and he claimed that he had retweeted a Flagg tweet from three months earlier, "simply because it was interesting."

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Another Flagg conversation?????????????????????????????

Reaction Score
Screenshot_20231025_115012_Messages.jpg

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
It's just so different than it used to be. Duke used to have guys you hated because they were there forever and always on TV. Laettner, Reddick. Now they have guys who are there a year and you don't even associate with Duke all that much, like Tatum and Brandon Ingram. Even Zion.
Flagg will be much more in the second category than the first.

Reaction Score
Trilly said on his site that he wasn’t ready to post the Flagg news until he was certain. Couldn’t risk it with a recruit this big. I hope he’s wrong, but he’s not.

Also, what Trilly does sucks. Let these kids announce it themselves. This is their moment, and he makes it his.

Reaction Score

No kid would reach out because once its up, there no point, SOMEONE has seen it even if its just a minute. Plus deleting it just brings more attention....

And even if a kid does reach out, probably already been a few hours since it was put up before the kids sees it, a few more hours till Donovan sees the request, even half a day or more. At that point no real point to take it down and by then...

Agree with Neil.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No kid would reach out because once its up, there no point, SOMEONE has seen it even if its just a minute. Plus deleting it just brings more attention....

Agree with Neil.
But the recruits don't care, that's why it keeps happening. If they did, they'd stop telling anyone their decision. Whoever that Neil guy is just comes across as lame and butthurt that Flagg didn't choose UConn

Reaction Score
But the recruits don't care, that's why it keeps happening. If they did, they'd stop telling anyone their decision. Whoever that Neil guy is just comes across as lame and butthurt that Flagg didn't choose UConn
Ya if they don't care its a non issue.

Reaction Score
Remember the Nowell one where it was posted here before he even revealed it at on his live announcement?

Reaction Score
Ok. If it's too late to get the bag of cash together, is it too late to arrange a date with Charli? Need to think outside the box here. Desperate times.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom