Dick Vitale diagnosed with Lymphoma | The Boneyard

Dick Vitale diagnosed with Lymphoma

Reaction Score
Good luck to him and his family. However much the current version of Dicky V is tough to listen to, he is by all reports a quality human being and the old version of his color work — which was a lot less schtick and more analysis — was key to the growth of both sports on cable TV and college basketball.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Best Wishes for Dickie V. A great personality, good person and as BL said, someone who was key to making college basketball what it is today.

Reaction Score
Good luck to him and his family. However much the current version of Dicky V is tough to listen to, he is by all reports a quality human being and the old version of his color work — which was a lot less schtick and more analysis — was key to the growth of both sports on cable TV and college basketball.
Well said. He has become an annoying caricature of himself, but was instrumental to the growth of the game on tv

Reaction Score
He is a positive person and an asset to the game. He's the type of guy you might get tired of, but when he needs help and support, you rally the troops and respect him for what he actually is. He's an icon in this country for all the right reasons.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
He is a positive person and an asset to the game. He's the type of guy you might get tired of, but when he needs help and support, you rally the troops and respect him for what he actually is. He's an icon in this country for all the right reasons.
And by all accounts, he is absolutely a guy who is there for people and causes when they need him.

Reaction Score
Sorry to hear that....prayers that he is able to beat this.

One thing tho....he does not have to worry about losing his head hair due to the chemo.....

Best wises to Dickie V for a full recovery...

Reaction Score
Is it because he switched his breakfast spot from the broken egg to first watch?

Reaction Score
By all accounts, he is an incredibly good guy who was invaluable in making college basketball so awesome for 20+ years. The Dukie V stuff got old, but I absolutely loved every time he did a UConn game and got excited. Helped legitimize us. Wishing him all the best...

Reaction Score
As annoying as he is I'm wishing the best. "Dipsy-doo Dunk-a-roo" Dickey V. You got this! Get well.
got you love GIF by Ung Cancer

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Am i the only one that enjoys Walton? I find him funny in a that uncle that smoked too much weed and had way too many psychodelics in his youth kind of way.
Too much weed? Too many psychedelics? Is that possible, and can you show me how to do it?
I like Walton too, but then again I enjoy a number of things people eschew and find many things that people adore uninteresting. Perhaps I have smoked enough weed and consumed enough psychedelics to be on his wavelength.

Reaction Score
Get well Dookie V. You know he will fight his balls off. He wants to drive everyone crazy longer.

Reaction Score
Sorry to hear about his health issue. Prayers to Dick and his family.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom