Diarra's having lunch with former player? | The Boneyard

Diarra's having lunch with former player?

Reaction Score
Spotted Mamadou and Hassan having lunch with someone in the student union a little while ago. Does anyone know who the person in the glasses may be? A student even asked for a picture with him but I'm having trouble identifying him.

Attachments

• IMG_3564.jpg
    IMG_3564.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 831

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Looks like Lydia Phanadasong.

Reaction Score
Justin Evanovich I believe
I met him at a Celtics game when Okafor was in his first year in the NBA and playing in Boston the first time. He was good friends with Okafor and drove up to watch the game. I never would have guessed that was him. I guess we all look different after 18 years. :)

Reaction Score
@bigborgesfan I gotta give you credit for getting that stealth pic. I know that move

This wasn't my first time breaking news

Reaction Score

Hmmmm....i think we can use you for things.

Reaction Score
Yep this is Justin evanovich. Lived next door to him in McMahon back in the day!!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Nah, he would've set up the lunch, but then just not have shown up...
Are we sure he's not present but invisible? He could be right there.

As for this meeting my first thought was "former player? It looks like a professor". Why not both? It's finals season.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Sure thing Dave Borges.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
A St Johns Assistant offering a package deal including all the hoes they need

Reaction Score
I met him at a Celtics game when Okafor was in his first year in the NBA and playing in Boston the first time. He was good friends with Okafor and drove up to watch the game. I never would have guessed that was him. I guess we all look different after 18 years. :)
I think that was the game I went to and interviewed Emeka? I can’t remember it was so long ago (It was definitely in Boston his rookie year, same with Ben). I’m guessing you probably remember this but Justin worked a lot with Emeka on his post moves, free throw shooting, etc. when he was a grad assistant.

The late great Dee Rowe got Justin his opportunity with the basketball team, first as a walk on then as a grad assistant. Dee really beamed about Justin when I interviewed him for the article I wrote. I think their families were close, if I remember correctly.

Reaction Score
I think that was the game I went to and interviewed Emeka? I can’t remember it was so long ago (It was definitely in Boston his rookie year, same with Ben). I’m guessing you probably remember this but Justin worked a lot with Emeka on his post moves, free throw shooting, etc. when he was a grad assistant.

The late great Dee Rowe got Justin his opportunity with the basketball team, first as a walk on then as a grad assistant. Dee really beamed about Justin when I interviewed him for the article I wrote. I think their families were close, if I remember correctly.
I remember when Ben, Emeka, Justin and Shamon came and did a skit on bullying for the kids at the school I was working in - October 2003. I have pictures of me with Justin, Shamon and Emeka, and of Ben autographing my shirt. Spent a while talking - Justin spent a ton of time with Emeka.

Reaction Score

Yes, it was that game. I think we spoke to Justin because he remembered you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom