Diarra Shout Out | The Boneyard

Diarra Shout Out

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Diarra has been amazing… Many of us thought he was basically a scrub we recruited to fill out the bench. Wow, how we were all so wrong. Very happy that his hard work is paying off, and I’m thrilled he’ll potentially be back for next year.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
My comments stand. Diarra continues to have a great year. 14 points and 7 assists today and always plays tough D.
I think we can appreciate how great these guys are without putting them in the all time category. Diarra has been phenomenal this year. But my profile pic was pretty elite off the bench himself.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
They put 2 on Castle and the replacement is THAT?! What a roster Danny has constructed. The great thing with Hass is that he's really worked to be much more consistent this year. He had moments last year, but this year another level. High IQ, winning basketball player. Buy those head bands!

Reaction Score
IMG_3106.gif

Haas was great!

Reaction Score
A couple of quick 3s today were almost comedic but his decision making has really improved and he is dimin'.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
A couple of quick 3s today were almost comedic but his decision making has really improved and he is dimin'.

He had that one pull up 3 in the first half on a fast break that was a horrible decision.

Safe to say everything else he did waaayyyyy made up for it.

Reaction Score
He was vital in last years run but he has improved in many ways. Difference maker and a big piece for us.

Reaction Score
His hustle and defense are enough to earn him praise. But he's worked hard so teams can't just play 5 on 4 on the UConn's offensive end. He's also playing fast & hard, but most importantly, under control.

One of the knock's I had on Ollie (and I liked Ollie and don't mean to bash him), was that players didn't really develop that much under him. I look at guys like Diarra, Karaban, Cam (on the defensive end), and a few others is a big thing for Hurley and his staff. We've talked about Calhoun was great at developing guys. I know NIL has changed things, but I think a recruit has to seriously look at UConn now and think "there I can be compensated pretty well, develop and know I'm going to be on a good team".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom