Diamond's Mom Speaks | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Diamond's Mom Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Diamond doesn't need to articulate the factors …... to UNC, but I hope she can do so to herself, so that she is happier wherever she winds up next.

I disagree. If she can't articulate a reason to her coach for leaving, she lacks the maturity to attend college.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
LOL, half of high schoolers shouldn't go to college, then. Most of them have vocabularies that consist of shrugs and various ways to say, "Whatever".

Most of them, on the other hand, aren't getting a full scholarship. But I do note that you said this with a "LOL" qualifier.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Most of them, on the other hand, aren't getting a full scholarship. But I do note that you said this with a "LOL" qualifier.

Well, they're not getting a full scholarship for academics or communication skills. So presumably, they'd fall squarely into the 'whatever' category.

In general, I don't really understand the "she didn't explain it" thing. She (or her mother) said she was unhappy. That's it, there's your answer.

Last edited:

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
She doesn't really owe the public an explanation. I'm sure everyone would like one, especially UNC fans, but she doesn't owe it to them (or us).

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
She certainly owes it to the buddies she recruited to come with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads