Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 85 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The look on his face when the dude asked him why he choose Maryland was priceless.... He had to scramble and think of something lol

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I loved his comment about not going to Maryland if Trimble had declared for the draft. So he was just gonna decommit 5 days after committing? And go where...Oklahoma State?

Reaction Score
I loved his comment about not going to Maryland if Trimble had declared for the draft. So he was just gonna decommit 5 days after committing? And go where...Oklahoma State?

I think Trimble was set to come back. His coach opted/insisted to do the research for him when the season ended. So I am sure he told Stone he was coming back. That reasonably could have impacted his decision. Trimble is an absolute stud on the college level (and Adams will be just as good or better assuming the team chemistry is ok).

Reaction Score
I don't think our S&C coach does a great job. Look at our bigs from this past season. Ok Brimah was injured but he could get boxed out in the woman's game. Phil put on weight but it didn't help his strength or explosiveness. Facey stayed about the same. And Rock was only a frosh but he looked way out of shape compared to his high school videos and photos.

Brimah and Facey don't have a ton to work with, will never be huge. AB's shoulders are narrow, Facey did a little but he was really skinny. Nolan and explosive have never been in the same sentence, it's the guy and his game. This team has some weird players, bodies and I can't really blame too much on the S & C coach quite honestly.

Reaction Score
hahaha, Alex Len?? They sold him on the fact that they could make him skinny as a rail like Alex Len, who missed like his entire first season due to bad ankles and missed more games this past year for ankles again

good excuses Diamond!

Reaction Score
No Stone, no Rock, I guess we'll have to settle for a Pebble.

We've done better with Sticks, than Stones. Stones apparently do break bones. Anyone see the shiner (black eye) Stone gave the ref last night during the All American game?

Reaction Score
How many lotto picks has maryland land produced in the last decade ? Len...? We play them next season I hope we smash their face in

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
What kind of reactions did he expect tho? He was basically trolling Wisky fans on twitter... He lowered himself to their level

Reaction Score
What kind of reactions did he expect tho? He was basically trolling Wisky fans on twitter... He lowered himself to their level

I agree, he was asking for trouble... or more likely headlines. Judging by his declaring his school, he's very fond of the Lebron-Wade-Bosh Miami and Kentucky style of get as much attention for any reason possible that you can. Hope he sucks

Reaction Score
I thought this thread would finally die shortly after his commitment to Maryland. But it seems it will never die. I can see it now, next season starts and he goes for 20 and 12 his first game and this thread adds another 20 pages to it.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Lmao very cute of Maryland to try and pretend that Stone isn't the poster boy of the AAU problem in college basketball.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members