Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just a guess, but I'm going with UConn, Wisconsin, Kansas, Duke, Kentucky.

Reaction Score
One thing I noticed, he said "top five". "Top five" and "final five" are two completely different things. His top five can change again tomorrow (unless he said top five but actually meant final five). Good to see we made the list regardless, I would have been surprised if we didnt though.

Reaction Score
@Evan_Flood: Think #UConn and #Wisconsin have the best chance to Diamond Stone. As I've said, #Badgers have every chance to keep this one at home.

Wisconsin's top 2 4 7 guy.

Reaction Score
@Evan_Flood: Think #UConn and #Wisconsin have the best chance to Diamond Stone. As I've said, #Badgers have every chance to keep this one at home.

Wisconsin's top 2 4 7 guy.
Ohhhh, so now UConn has a great chance at landing Diamond Stone?

Reaction Score
Ohhhh, so now UConn has a great chance at landing Diamond Stone?
Nope now according to him we aren't in it with Newman:
@Evan_Flood: @mike21lang UConn isn't really in the mix for Newman

Lol.

Reaction Score
We're still in it for Newman. I'd say it's down to us, UK, Miss St. And KU. If I had to make a non-homer guess, I would honestly say Miss St. UK has already got Matthews and I think they land Blakeney. Plus, his father played at Miss St.

More importantly, I also believe that Stone is down to Wisc and us. Bit of a caveat is the relation to the Drummond situation, with us now playing the role of UK. However, AD had a well publicized affinity for us as a fan, something that I haven't seen with Wisc and Stone. Gut feeling is we get him.

Reaction Score
On a side note, Wisconsin H.S. Center Henry Ellenson cut his final list Marquette, KenSucky & Michigan State... He was supposed to be considering Wisconsin too. So Wisconsin is still a big threat for Stone. I was surprised to see Wisconsin & Puke cut by Ellenson.

That said, I was surprised Maryland & OK State made Stone's final list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom