Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
images

Reaction Score
He would be nuts to join this team.
Why? If he is as good as advertised then he will have plenty of playing time to develop. Or he can go to Kentucky and sit on the bench.

Reaction Score
if he can put the ball through the peach basket we need him. If he's a low percentage shooter we have that covered.

Reaction Score
He would be nuts to join this team.

Dave stop trolling. You have one going on both the FB board and now here.

Keep it up and I'll give everyone your last name. :)

Happy Holidays.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Dave stop trolling. You have one going on both the FB board and now here.

Keep it up and I'll give everyone your last name. :)

Happy Holidays.
That was enough to get me to click on Show Ignored Content. Anyone bothered by him isn't making use of the Boneyard's tools, and it's on them.

Reaction Score
Why? If he is as good as advertised then he will have plenty of playing time to develop. Or he can go to Kentucky and sit on the bench.

Have you watched us this year? We are a long shot to make the NCAA and far from a certainty to have a winning record. I wouldn't blame anyone from avoiding us and if he's a one and done as many expect, then why spend your one in the situation the Huskies find themselves.

That's about as plain as it gets. I've been a Huskies fan and alum longer than most of you have been alive. This is not a good situation for a short term player. It is, if you have been watching, a mess. That gives me no joy to say but it's reality. I wish it wasn't, but there it is.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Have you watched us this year? We are a long shot to make the NCAA and far from a certainty to have a winning record. I wouldn't blame anyone from avoiding us and if he's a one and done as many expect, then why spend your one in the situation the Huskies find themselves.

That's about as plain as it gets. I've been a Huskies fan and alum longer than most of you have been alive. This is not a good situation for a short term player. It is, if you have been watching, a mess. That gives me no joy to say but it's reality. I wish it wasn't, but there it is.

I disagree.
This statement is dependent on jalen being ok. If he's not forget the rest:

We are the addition of HD away from being able to be the actual front runners for the conference title . Our problem is we have have a razor thin margin because of depth.

Jalen is one of the best players in the league

Facey has turned a HUGE corner.

Purvis historically gets more consistent in Jan/feb

I'd put the starting 5 of Brimah Facey Diallo purvis and Adams against any teams starting 5 in the conference. We have been playing better.

Diallo could come in and look like a hero and he wouldn't even need to be spectacular just provide solid depth, with his talent he would help immensely and take some pressure off vital and jackson

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Sometimes people write things just to rile people up, sometimes people write things because they are frustrated and its not the norm for them, some people write things because they are naturally negative
I will take you up on that statement that you have been a fan and alum longer than I've been alive
This team, if healthy, would be a force to compete with
I see many reasons why Diallo should join the Huskies ASAP - for him, the team and it's fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom