Devin Robinson | The Boneyard

Devin Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@3Uconn What are the realistic chances we land Devin Robinson... This kid is an absolute stud and needs to be in a UConn uniform. I know his recruitment has been quiet, but what are you thinking?

Reaction Score
Man this place is turning into a carousel, I'm getting dizzy.

caw

Reaction Score
Well Robert Johnson's (IU commit and Robinson friend) father has claimed two things:
1- they are recruiting him to IU
2- they feel IU has a 50/50 shot at him

Now that could be to keep things quiet for Robinson, but I'd bet UConn fills a bit of the other 50 percent. The question is, can they make a good enough sell at IUs OV that he never makes it to UConn. Like most cases, he comes on the OV and UConn is in very good shape.

Reaction Score
Colson choosing Notre Dame would help thin the field for Robinson too. But still seems like Indiana is the main concern.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Is the slot Kasongo might nab the same one open for Robinson? I would assume so since many here are saying we need two more commits with one being a PG (hello Sam?)

caw

Reaction Score
Is the slot Kasongo might nab the same one open for Robinson? I would assume so since many here are saying we need two more commits with one being a PG (hello Sam?)

I think 3 is minimum and 5 is maximum for fall. Unless some studs decide on UConn

Reaction Score

Not necessarily the same one but it would make things more crowded. Kasongo is a PF who can play C imo(Lubin as well). Robinson is a SF who can also play PF in the DeAndre role.

Reaction Score
I'm more concerned about Florida than I am about IU when it comes to DR.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I'm more concerned about Florida than I am about IU when it comes to DR.
You shouldn't be. DR's gonna be at IU's midnight madness, which is an absolute spectacle. It will be a very, very strong hook, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he commits on the spot.

Reaction Score
You shouldn't be. DR's gonna be at IU's midnight madness, which is an absolute spectacle. It will be a very, very strong hook, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he commits on the spot.

IU is stacked at SF. Just stacked. 3 young players ahead of him there, two were highly ranked. Playing time there is at a premium.

Florida has playing time for a SF. Don't put anything past Billy Donovan.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
We should know more in 20 minutes.
It's 22 minutes. Two additional minutes for people to get their ten toes in!

Reaction Score
From what I've gathered from other helpful posts on here about this subject, and correct me if I'm wrong, but we have at least 4 schollies to give with the seniors leaving. Two of them are going to DHam and Rock. One is currently way up in the air with Kasongo. The last one is looking like Cassell/Robinson, but if either of DD or boat go pro that's another one open. Robinson seems like the type of player you make room for regardless. If we finished the year out with DHam, Rock, Kasongo and Cassell (and purvis) that would be a very, very good class. With Robinson in the fold, it would be an extraordinary class. I want this kid in a husky jersey

caw

Reaction Score
DR is a mystery. Anyone who says they have inside info is lying. We all have no clue? Kid is playing sf in college .

I would listen to Robert Johnsons father to some extent.

Reaction Score
I would listen to Robert Johnsons father to some extent.

But, it was reported that after Okie State showed up at the airport to greet DR, and after the Johnson's showed up at the front porch for when DR arrived, the family asked all involved to leave them alone. So, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom