Des says no GDL to Giants | The Boneyard

Des says no GDL to Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@desmondconnor: George DeLeone Says He’s Not Going To Giants http://Post original url/Zhv4ga
I was having such a great day too...

Reaction Score
@desmondconnor: George DeLeone Says He’s Not Going To Giants http://Post original url/Zhv4ga
I was having such a great day too...

Maybe Des had a bet with someone on how quickly he could generate 100+ posts on the Boneyard!

Reaction Score
Maybe he's going to BC and dropped the Giants rumor to throw us off.

There must have been a glitch with him going to the Giants so I'm hoping he's still gone. Please God, please.

Reaction Score
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Maybe he's going to BC and dropped the Giants rumor to throw us off.

There must have been a glitch with him going to the Giants so I'm hoping he's still gone. Please God, please.

God could care less about football regardless of how many players point to the sky.
Remember we beat his team.....Hmmm I could be wrong...Could this staff be his revenge???

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
This significantly dampers my really good day. This fahqing sucks. I was so giddy with thoughts of a winning season in 2013. All of those hopes and dreams are now . I really think the college football gods take great pleasure in kicking all of us right in the fahqing nuts.

Reaction Score
I'm thinkng Des got the initial info from someone on campus hence the earlier report.

It probably was going to happen and then something derailed it. You don't normally see Des throw things out there a la MHver3.

Maybe Coughlin was hung over from New Years and then realized the offensive coordinator didn't need a loan but that he wanted to hire DeLeone

Dooley

Reaction Score
As an added note, it appears the BY has begun removing cuss words altogether. Not replacing the letters with the customary **** that I had grown so found of. **** GDL. My day and 2013 are ruined.

Reaction Score
Don't people sometimes get fired when their employer finds out they were interviewing for a job somewhere else? GDL you clearly don't want to be here, YOU'RE FIRED!

on a serious note, even though this is disappointing, I think this is an indication that something is up. Something will happen soon.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
You would think at this point we would be numb to having BS news reports bringing us awful news, but god damnit, this one really sucks.

Reaction Score
I don't know about swears missing but my previous post saying Des is not a la M.h.v.e.r.3 the M word is not there. Too funny.

Reaction Score
Bad news. We had hope for a few hours. BUT, now we know the jubilation that will follow when the news is true.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Ya know, I was going to post or tweet something along the lines of "is it official yet?" or "can any Giants beat reporters or anyone else confirm?" but I didn't because I was afraid I'd jinx it. I guess I should have reverse jinxed it somehow?

This blows.

Reaction Score
WTF, not funny man . April fools day jokes in January? Really Dez? Really?

Dooley

Reaction Score
If the Giants paid him $1 and UConn covers the rest, ala Jeff Hathaway, I'd sign up for that deal. Even if it meant not having an OC for 2013. No OC > GDL as OC.

Reaction Score
When was the last legit UCFB great news ??? This was it. Now it feels even worse than before.

Did you ever find 10 million dollars, then lose it because of a hole in your pocket ??? That = This

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm thinkng Des got the initial info from someone on campus hence the earlier report.

It probably was going to happen and then something derailed it. You don't normally see Des throw things out there a la .

Maybe Coughlin was hung over from New Years and then realized the offensive coordinator didn't need a loan but that he wanted to hire DeLeone
Cough... Whipple...... Cough......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01