Depaul UConn our mid term exam starts tonite | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Depaul UConn our mid term exam starts tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They continue to surprise, not when they lose focus, but when they break out, blowing a good (but small), well-coached team off the floor, handling an imposing Baylor squad.
Injury(ies) to Crystal and the Core Four changes the short and long-term dynamics. Because they are changing so rapidly as a team and as individuals anything continues to be possible. I can't remember a more exciting time to be a UCONN fan. The possibilities of success and failure remain unpredictable, the answers coming this month. No matter what happens, and nobody suffers year-ending illness or injury, we have March.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
They continue to surprise, not when they lose focus, but when they break out, blowing a good (but small), well-coached team off the floor, handling an imposing Baylor squad.
Injury(ies) to Crystal and the Core Four changes the short and long-term dynamics. Because they are changing so rapidly as a team and as individuals anything continues to be possible. I can't remember a more exciting time to be a UCONN fan. The possibilities of success and failure remain unpredictable, the answers coming this month. No matter what happens, and nobody suffers year-ending illness or injury, we have March.

As far as our "Mid-Tern" grade is concerned, I'd say we got an A. 18 of the top 25 teams have already suffered a loss. Any one of those 18 would love to trade places with 6-0 UConn.

Crystal is fast becoming a fan favorite. I can't wait for her to enter the game. When she holding the reins on a UConn fast break, you better not blink, or you might miss something.She averaging about 25 minutes a game so far. The more she plays in game condition with the starters, the more comfortable she'll be, and the quicker she'll learn how to play with them individually.

She'll learn through trial & error exactly where and when to give Butler (and the others) the ball, and when not to. Butler can't handle entry passes like Collier and Williams can. She'll also learn instinctively (under Geno) when and when not to shoot. At this rate, she'll be ready for post season play for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom