Defense! | The Boneyard

Defense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All in all, even though the opponent was painfully overmatched, one can still label today's defensive effort as the most impressive of the season. Everyone was relentless, collapsing on the ball handlers, setting up perimeters outside the traps, blocking shots, etc. The bench players contributed well to that effort, one that will serve well against those teams that can come closer to ours in talent down the stretch.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
All in all, even though the opponent was painfully overmatched, one can still label today's defensive effort as the most impressive of the season. Everyone was relentless, collapsing on the ball handlers, setting up perimeters outside the traps, blocking shots, etc. The bench players contributed well to that effort, one that will serve well against those teams that can come closer to ours in talent down the stretch.

Which team(s) is that? :)

Reaction Score
I know how to count but sometimes my eyesight isn't what it should be. Were there times when UCONN had six or seven players on defense at the same time? Just asking.

62 TO GO

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I know how to count but sometimes my eyesight isn't what it should be. Were there times when UCONN had six or seven players on defense at the same time? Just asking.

62 TO GO
Cinci would tell you there were 10.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

62 TO GO

Heh.

There was one time I could read the Cincy players mind - Is there ANYONE else here?

Reaction Score
For the first time in four games the husky offense did not seem tentative. passes were made quickly and with a plan. For several games now the player would catch the ball and seem not to have a plan. The player would hesitate and seem unsure. It was really great today to see that hesitation missing. Geno has been working on his team. Soniya was GREAT. Hope she has gotten past her challenges. What a great contributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom