Deep South Classic | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Deep South Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sorry for the spellung issues. Typing with one eye open. Aja had about 45 her last game. Of note her team arrived late as they couldn't get out of school in time. Therefor they have been playing in the loser bracket against other teams that have lost, thus avoiding the tougher games that they could have had.

Reaction Score
So A'ja is playing in the paint? Doesn't she label herself a guard and wants to play the perimeter strictly in college? Or has she finally realized she is destined for the paint?

I'm 6'3 she has to be 6'5 saw her shot and miss a few. 3's looks like a shot she can make played post on defense and both post and wing and some pg on offense.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
One can drive all day in Texas and still be in Texas. The only way that works in Connecticut is if you are horribly lost or during a blizzard.

or you run out of gas on a country back road with no cell service

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
or you run out of gas on a country back road with no cell service
I sure hope that's only hypothetical and not something from your personal experience. :(

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I sure hope that's only hypothetical and not something from your personal experience. :(

no...my forte was flat tires...In college I had a car with a bad rim, so I experienced this quite a lot...got to be pretty good at changing tires in traffic, in the pitch of night, and yes, on lonely country roads

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
no...my forte was flat tires...In college I had a car with a bad rim, so I experienced this quite a lot...got to be pretty good at changing tires in traffic, in the pitch of night, and yes, on lonely country roads
You're multi-skilled. The next time I need AAA, I'll keep you in mind. :)

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
You're multi-skilled. The next time I need AAA, I'll keep you in mind. :)

Love ya Milford....number's unlisted though...unless you have tickets to a game....;)

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score

with all the bears on this board, not to mention the Baylor contingent..if I were you, I wouldn't assume that the lil' black bear here is operating in Duke's best interest!

I also gotta mention to the soul who drove all day, and still found hisself in Texas...I had a car like that once..:rolleyes:

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
This wins the award for the most random thread ever at this point. Well done all (myself included, I suppose).

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This wins the award for the most random thread ever at this point. Well done all (myself included, I suppose).
The Final Four was along the banks of the Mississippi, so a meandering thread seems apropos.

I think I'm twice as guilty as you. I'm just happy that thread hijacking is not a federal offense.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It was a roller coaster ride and the season all in one swerving left and right, up and down, speeding up and stalling before plunging onward again. Whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom