Death Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Death Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can we really be this bad. We are not even competitive anymore. We can't even make 42 yd FG. Everything we do just looks hard while the other teams just look so smooth.

Reaction Score
Fun Fact: According to the Jeff Sagarin Ratings, Uconn is worse than Yale. Bonus Fun Fact: Uconn would be the 6th best team in the Ivy League this year.
And people here talk crap about Yale?

If the Ivy League went FBS again, we'd be so screwed.

SMU doesn't have fans. They have obviously very, very proud alumni and boosters.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

SMU doesn't have fans. They have obviously very, very proud alumni and boosters.

We'd also be screwed if Connecticut were hit by a comet.

Who cares about Yale and who cares how proud SMU alumni is if not one shows up for games.

Reaction Score
On 4th and one a fake punt would have been worth a shot. We are so conservatively predictable. The corners are just giving away yards with these cushions. Why was Donohue in in the first Q? He can not maintain the edge or cover then he added on to the misery with the penalty.:mad:

Reaction Score
We'd also be screwed if Connecticut were hit by a comet.

Who cares about Yale and who cares how proud SMU alumni is if not one shows up for games.
Yale cares about Yale and SMU cares about SMU. As well as some of their local residents, especially Yale. Yale hockey season tickets sold out in a week. I am told by the director of Yale's facilities that 50K are expected for the Harvard/Yale game on the 23rd.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score

Yes we talk crap about Yale because some of us live in 2013, not 1913. There's people out there who like to pretend the Civil War is still happening. I know history is valuable but when it comes to that kind of stuff you're probably better off attending Comic-Con in a costume or LARPing for a hobby.

Reaction Score
On 4th and one a fake punt would have been worth a shot. We are so conservatively predictable. The corners are just giving away yards with these cushions. Why was Donohue in in the first Q? He can not maintain the edge or cover then he added on to the misery with the penalty.:mad:

Donohue doesn't have the speed to play OLB. SMU's QB blew right past him on a run.

Reaction Score
Yes we talk crap about Yale because some of us live in 2013, not 1913. There's people out there who like to pretend the Civil War is still happening. I know history is valuable but when it comes to that kind of stuff you're probably better off attending Comic-Con in a costume or LARPing for a hobby.
Being into gridiron football history sure paid off. Am welcome at any gridiron football or American sports museum. I am not a master but I know enough. I might go to Canton and ask if I can check out the stuff not on display.

junglehusky

Reaction Score
Yale cares about Yale and SMU cares about SMU. As well as some of their local residents, especially Yale. Yale hockey season tickets sold out in a week. I am told by the director of Yale's facilities that 50K are expected for the Harvard/Yale game on the 23rd.
I. DON'T. CARE.

And I work at Yale.

Reaction Score

I wouldn't go that far on any of those suggestions...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score

"Hi there...remember the 40's?"

junglehusky

Reaction Score
I go to Yale-New Haven Hospital as a lab rat. Does that make your opinion more important than mine?
No, because nobody's opinion on Yale football is important.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't go that far on any of those suggestions...
Most of their stadiums are definitely too small for the FBS level. Still some nice antique architecture. I think they can keep up given the power and money those schools have.

Reaction Score
No, because nobody's opinion on Yale football is important.
Yeah, Jeff Sagarin's opinion that Yale football is better than UConn football is not important. I wonder why he even included them in his ratings. FCS schools are completely useless, right?

junglehusky

Reaction Score
Yeah, Jeff Sagarin's opinion that Yale football is better than UConn football is not important. I wonder why he even included them in his ratings. FCS schools are completely useless, right?
Jeff Sagarin has nothing to do with college football fans caring or not caring about a school.

EDIT - unless you're LARPing. then it might count as a point, or something.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Jeff Sagarin has nothing to do with college football fans caring or not caring about a school.

Yale is probably better than UConn. They still don't matter.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No one spends 20 seconds calling audibles for 1 yard gains like UConn.

Reaction Score
Can we run play action under center when there are 8 dudes within 3 yards of the LOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom