Dear Juwan Durham: Please stay healthy | The Boneyard

Dear Juwan Durham: Please stay healthy

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
His length and skill are both obvious, but his quickness – even while shaking off two years of rust – is what can make him special, and what made him a 5-star player.

I have hope that he can become a Brimah-like rim protector and a Facey-like offensive threat, except with better finishing at the rim. He has all the tools.

Please, please, please stay healthy. Everybody pray to the god of your choice to make it so.

Reaction Score
Yeah the dunk was fast ad powerful. Love seeing that. Seems like both our big guys(JD and SE) have come back refreshed from a the few games off due to injuries.

Reaction Score
Durham has a chance to be damn good. With his wingspan, fluidity, skill he could possibly become one of our best offensive bigs ever. He won't ever be Anthony Davis like though, we've never had a player in our history who was Anthony Davis like.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
couldn't watch it (cbs sports..) but when durham made that dunk, joe d's call was "HELLO DONYELL MARSHALL" and i got pretty stoked on that
That's what I thought as well, but I'm still too scared to go there.

Just give me a better-finishing Kentan. That's all I want. Once we have that, we can start getting greedy for more...

Reaction Score
Comparing Durham to Davis =/= he's going to be as good as Davis

Durham is to Davis what Enoch is to Cousins.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Not going to compare him to anyone
BUT the kid looked comfortable, mobile and eager to defend, set pics, rebound and score
Its great to get a glimpse of what we all hope to see the next few years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom