DeAndre Daniels | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DeAndre Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
The thing that most amazes me is that any UConn fan still places an emphasis on recruiting numbers. After all the years in which we've observed top recruits underperform and lower recruits out perform higher recruits, anyone surprised with players based on the recruiting hype is either a newbie or very literal and unable to make a generalization.

Secondly, a real good player who might do very well in one coaches system or style of coaching, can struggle with another coaches system or style of coaching. I like DD in that, at least from my observation, he appears to be trying even if his execution isn't there. He reminds me of NG last season in the way he's trying to figure out what the coach expects. I give him credit in that he is not pouting or negative.

Let's give the kid more time as you proposed but you were unable to control yourself from needing to say more.

I changed my statement from one of "he is a moron" to "his statement's timing was moronic". There is vast difference.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Honestly, this might be the most premature post of the year so far.

You should change your username to "Pitino."
Nothing will ever be more premature than insisting Drummond was a bust after 3 games.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I changed my statement from one of "he is a moron" to "his statement's timing was moronic". There is vast difference.
I agree. Saying something stupid doesn't mean someone is stupid. My post was in response to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom