DDaddy: This week in wcbb | The Boneyard

DDaddy: This week in wcbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Where you getting this stuff? I think your intellect is up 20 points.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Where you getting this stuff? I think your intellect is up 20 points.
LOL. Yeah, this just doesn't sound like the DDaddy we all know and love. He must be trying to woo advertisers. ;)

Reaction Score
Your choice of topics and writing are exceptional. Great content with sprinkles of humor. You bring a great deal of respectability to the UCWB blog. It takes a lot of time to do what you do. Much appreciated.

Reaction Score
It's ok that you don't like TN, but at least get the names of the recruits that chose other schools correct. Cooper has signed her letter of intent to play at TN. It was LeaLea Carter that opted to be a Commodore.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
It's ok that you don't like TN, but at least get the names of the recruits that chose other schools correct. Cooper has signed her letter of intent to play at TN. It was LeaLea Carter that opted to be a Commodore.

Odd. I don't see the mistake.

Another great job by DD.....

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I don't understand why anyone would take a chance becoming a Commodore. They have never been able to replace Lionel Richie – and I doubt this young lady can do it.

Reaction Score

I guess, on a subliminal level, if you really ecstatic that Tennessee signed Cooper, you could have mistakenly thought you saw Cooper when it was really Carter. Both start with C and have the same number of letters.

Reaction Score
No I wasn't mistaken, he fixed it after my correction. Next time I'll be sure to screen shot it to avoid petty retaliation.

Reaction Score
LadyVolFan said:
No I wasn't mistaken, he fixed it after my correction. Next time I'll be sure to screen shot it to avoid petty retaliation.

Lighten up, Francis. The "petty retaliation" was exceedingly mild. So mild, in fact, I had to go back and reread the posts to see what I missed. Turns out I am still confused as to why you are so defensive.

Life is too short to get worked up over the small stuff. And in that I am including the loss to Stanford. In the broad scheme of things, it is just a "meh" moment in the season. There may be more. If there is, I will let others do the hand wringing and "woe is me" and have the indignant analysis of every failed shot, blown defensive assignment, Geno's substitution pattern, who should or should not have played how many minutes. Honestly, I don't have the BB IQ anyway. Nor the inclination.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Lighten up, Francis. The "petty retaliation" was exceedingly mild. So mild, in fact, I had to go back and reread the posts to see what I missed. Turns out I am still confused as to why you are so defensive.

Life is too short to get worked up over the small stuff. And in that I am including the loss to Stanford. In the broad scheme of things, it is just a "meh" moment in the season. There may be more. If there is, I will let others do the hand wringing and "woe is me" and have the indignant analysis of every failed shot, blown defensive assignment, Geno's substitution pattern, who should or should not have played how many minutes. Honestly, I don't have the BB IQ anyway. Nor the inclination.

LOL!!!! Great post Chappy. Deserves an:

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Actually I read the same thing... the Cooper thing.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Is this what you're talking about?

images

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

It's remarkable. There is a comment section on the blog for stuff like this. Why you took it here is a mystery....

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I don't understand why anyone would take a chance becoming a Commodore. They have never been able to replace Lionel Richie – and I doubt this young lady can do it.

"Once..twice..three times Radylady...." Yeah, I think Lionel's voice is likely a bit deeper...gotta restructure the harmonies...

Reaction Score

Commodores w/o Lionel still > LadyVols

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
"Once..twice..three times Radylady...." Yeah, I think Lionel's voice is likely a bit deeper...gotta restructure the harmonies...

I love you Pinot....did you know that?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Instead of being all pissy, why not just call the correct information to his attention so he could simply correct it as he did. Instead you feel the need for histrionics and insults.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I LOVE Doggy's blog! I turn to it first now, before I read the BY.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Instead of being all pissy, why not just call the correct information to his attention so he could simply correct it as he did. Instead you feel the need for histrionics and insults.
Histrionics and insults? Where would that be in LadyVolsFan's post? And why people felt they needed to pile on LVF is beyond me.

People can stop complaining about the Summit until they stop acting like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom