Dawn on Paige | The Boneyard

Dawn on Paige

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
The UConn mantra is “Play hard. Play smart. Have fun.”

I won’t claim that Bueckers plays harder than anyone else, but she is in the top tier of putting in extra work and giving it her all.

I do claim that she is the most serious student of the game I have witnessed, and that she gets the most joy from playing basketball.

Reaction Score
I was kind of hoping Paige would go pro this year so that she would be head to head with Clark. I really think a team that already has good players and can already fill the arena would go with Paige. Paige is a great basketball player and Clark is a great entertainer who happens to be really good at basketball too.

In the end though Paige coming back for one more year is exciting and I appreciate her love for the game.

Reaction Score
If the Fever win the lottery next year the backcourt of Paige and Clark would be very entertaining, and good
Nylissa Smith, Boston, Clark, and Beuckers as consecutive draft choices would SEEM to make it impossible for them to get another number one after that. But then, the Fever is (are?) the Fever.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm probably wrong about this, because if I watch 3 WNBA games a year that's a lot. It seems to me that the WNBA is long on athleticism and short on sophisticated basketball. I suspect that when she gets there Paige will be pretty bored and more than a little frustrated.

Reaction Score
just saw this clip on Youtube...........some of you have seen this before.........just a reminder about what a prodigy Ms. Bueckers was in high school and why we all wanted her at UConn so badly........

Reaction Score
Dawns pretty clever. Says nice things about Paige,says nice things about CC. Then she’s probably telling her team “we’ll kick all their assess”
Funny, but true. Because, at the end of the day, there’s a game to be won.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom