Wisconsin Sept. 16th
Rutgers Sept. 17th
Florida Sept. 21st
Notre Dame Sept. 24th
Duke Sept. 29th -

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
But we've heard UConn is interested. Sounds like her game is still developing...maybe Geno's taking more of a wait and see approach?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
But we've heard UConn is interested. Sounds like her game is still developing...maybe Geno's taking more of a wait and see approach?
And yet players like Walker are already deep in the UCONN recruiting cycle, and Andra Hunter already has verbaled. Can't say whether UCONN is interested or not, but she does not seem to be a high priority for them at this time.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
And yet players like Walker are already deep in the UCONN recruiting cycle, and Andra Hunter already has verbaled. Can't say whether UCONN is interested or not, but she does not seem to be a high priority for them at this time.
Said same thing in a prior post "not sure UCONN is interested in patterson" Was quickly reminded that if UCONN gets Cox they might be set for a while at F. If UCONN can't get a Cox then Jade Williams might be a better option than Patterson. But I was assured there is UCONN interest in Patterson.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
In any event, I hold out hope for Mount Kushkituah (Kasiyahna ) because I like her name. Haven't heard much about her lately.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
In any event, I hold out hope for Mount Kushkituah (Kasiyahna ) because I like her name. Haven't heard much about her lately.
Gus there are a few good articles about her out there that lay out her experience with U16 USA basketball trials. I am encouraged by her attitude and the people surrounding her who all seem to be very realistic and urging her to work harder. That is a refreshing attitude considering there was a player at the same trials who also did not make the team and the people surrounding her seems to be saying "she got Robbed or it was politics."
http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/13007002/kasiyahna-kushkituah

Reaction Score
Our "mtsuraider" friend feels pretty confident she will be wearing orange.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Our "mtsuraider" friend feels pretty confident she will be wearing orange.
There is no reason to not believe mtsuraider at this point. IMO the Lady Vols will need a contributing big before KK arrives on campus. If KK chooses Lady Vols, DD and Mercedes will be in senior year. I'm not going to be the one who mentions the proverbial " if DD sticks around" which seems to be a sensitive subject around here-not sure why.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Gus there are a few good articles about her out there that lay out her experience with U16 USA basketball trials. I am encouraged by her attitude and the people surrounding her who all seem to be very realistic and urging her to work harder. That is a refreshing attitude considering there was a player at the same trials who also did not make the team and the people surrounding her seems to be saying "she got Robbed or it was politics."
http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/13007002/kasiyahna-kushkituah
Thanks.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
Yes, I'm very confident about KK & her HS teammate Maya Dodson coming to Tennessee. They both love Tennessee, and those aren't my words. That is a quote.

I've also heard that Tennessee got a home visit with Danielle Patterson, but it's a conflicting report, so I'm not confident it's happening yet. I've heard September 29, but that was also when Duke was supposed to be there. Not sure if the date is wrong or what.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
There is no reason to not believe mtsuraider at this point. IMO the Lady Vols will need a contributing big before KK arrives on campus. If KK chooses Lady Vols, DD and Mercedes will be in senior year. I'm not going to be the one who mentions the proverbial " if DD sticks around" which seems to be a sensitive subject around here-not sure why.

Correct, we need a Post badly. I was very confident about McCune, but she had a horrible July and was outplayed by much younger players, and most every school has backed off, including Tennessee. I've also been told that we are in a very high position with McCoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom