Daniel Hamilton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Daniel Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I haven't followed the ups and downs with DHam since it seemed pretty clear (to me) that he would be coming here as long as KO stayed, but this thread and the other one did cause me to check his twitter and the last thing I see is his "#FAMILYFIRST" tweet and a few responses from UCLA and UConn fans to which he hasn't replied. Has there been anything since?

Not trying to keep anything stirred up, just wondering if I've missed anything, as the last thing I recalled was him saying he would sign when KO did.

Reaction Score
I haven't followed the ups and downs with DHam since it seemed pretty clear (to me) that he would be coming here as long as KO stayed, but this thread and the other one did cause me to check his twitter and the last thing I see is his "#FAMILYFIRST" tweet and a few responses from UCLA and UConn fans to which he hasn't replied. Has there been anything since?

Not trying to keep anything stirred up, just wondering if I've missed anything, as the last thing I recalled was him saying he would sign when KO did.
Absolutely, I was just looking to see if anyone had any information if he was still coming here as he did not follow up after KO signed. He seemed to hedge in his tone and while I and everyone else hopes he comes here--as of now it's not a done deal and it should be. I don't understand some of these nasty replies--this is how you would act in front of another person--probably not--it's quite rude even for the Internet. Were all Uconn alums or fans here--no reason to be snippy. If you don't like the question--skip it--there are hundreds more!!

Reaction Score
Absolutely, I was just looking to see if anyone had any information if he was still coming here as he did not follow up after KO signed. He seemed to hedge in his tone and while I and everyone else hopes he comes here--as of now it's not a done deal and it should be. I don't understand some of these nasty replies--this is how you would act in front of another person--probably not--it's quite rude even for the Internet. Were all Uconn alums or fans here--no reason to be snippy. If you don't like the question--skip it--there are hundreds more!!

People replied like that because of the ridiculousness of you questioning his commitment because he hasn't said anything about it in a few weeks. You seem to be trying to stir something up. Either that, or I don't think you know how recruiting works.

FWIW, I still doubt that Hamilton signs, and it makes no sense for him to sign, regardless of Ollie's contract extension.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
When was the last time, Outside of jumping right to the NBA, a good recruit has decommitted from UCONN?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
FWIW, I still doubt that Hamilton signs, and it makes no sense for him to sign, regardless of Ollie's contract extension.
Except that he said he would, which imo means it's not unreasonable to ask why we haven't heard anything since.

Reaction Score
8893 said:
Except that he said he would, which imo means it's not unreasonable to ask why we haven't heard anything since.

Signing period ended May 21. The Ollie situation didn't get sorted until right about then. Even if he planned on it, makes sense that he didn't.

Reaction Score

No, he didn't. He said, "I think I'm going to end up signing my letter of intent."

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Signing period ended May 21. The Ollie situation didn't get sorted until right about then. Even if he planned on it, makes sense that he didn't.
Thank you. I didn't know that.

Reaction Score
I can't wait for him to get to UConn lovin those highlight videos by the way.

Reaction Score
A retweet from his bro Jordan and retweeted by Daniel, too:

@J_Goin_HAM: Yessir! RT @Air_West_LA: The young fella Daniel Hamilton is putting on a show!!! Headed to UConn #Airwest

Reaction Score
His original plan was to attend the June summer session at UConn. Dates? June 2 - July 3.

Once he's enrolled, he's bound to UConn. June 2nd is how many days away?

Reaction Score
His original plan was to attend the June summer session at UConn. Dates? June 2 - July 3.

Once he's enrolled, he's bound to UConn. June 2nd is how many days away?
4 days and 20 minutes

Reaction Score
Hamilton is coming to UConn and will be a star. No need to speculate otherwise.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Hamilton is coming to UConn and will be a star. No need to speculate otherwise.
Not trying to be Debbie Downer but today is June 2nd - if he is in the summer session puts all of this to rest. Anyone confirm this??

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Not trying to be Debbie Downer but today is June 2nd - if he is in the summer session puts all of this to rest. Anyone confirm this??

No, it doesn't. There is a summer session that starts in July.

Reaction Score
He's currently playing in the popular summer Drew League in California. So I dont expect him on campus until July.

Reaction Score
Thanks. Previous poster said June 2-July 3.

There is ANOTHER summer session that starts in July, but indeed the session he planned on attending starts today.

Reaction Score
I was told by one of my connects to Lubin that he was coming June 24th or some date close to that he said. I would say if we don't see Hamilton then that's when we should be worried. Until then believe he will be here and will play for us next season.

Reaction Score
The 6 week session for incoming recruits starts in early July and runs thru mid August. Hamilton, Cassell, & Lubin are all expected to be there. Hopefully, they'll all play in the Hartford summer league.

Reaction Score
Cassell should be starting classes today.

Reaction Score
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member