Dangerfield's season underway | The Boneyard

Dangerfield's season underway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Crystal Dangerfield's Blackman opened their season on Saturday with a win. Dangerfield compiled 11 assists in about 3 quarters of play.

I was thinking about asking the board members and mods their opinions on a possible stickied thread for the recruits and commits. That way we could have one topic on top for news/articles/updates/stats for KLS, Collier, Boykin, Dangerfield, and Irwin. Does this seem like a good idea to anyone?

Reaction Score
Sounds great, esp since recruiting no longer seems to have a page here anymore. Probably time to rename the blog.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Crystal Dangerfield's Blackman opened their season on Saturday with a win. Dangerfield compiled 11 assists in about 3 quarters of play.

I was thinking about asking the board members and mods their opinions on a possible stickied thread for the recruits and commits. That way we could have one topic on top for news/articles/updates/stats for KLS, Collier, Boykin, Dangerfield, and Irwin. Does this seem like a good idea to anyone?
They do this on the men's board with a recruiting tag, with mixed results. I think it work here.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Lots of yeas so I think I'll make a thread for the recruits. I guess there aren't any stickied threads so maybe that's not an option, but it'll be easier to find the one and get it back to the top of the front page than have a zillion separate ones.

Boykin's season starts in a week and KLS' just after that. Collier's doesn't seem to begin until December 11th.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
If we can't get it stickied we can just keep bumping it. Great idea.

Reaction Score
I bet one of our lovely and gracious mods would pin it, if asked politely. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom