Dan Hurley press conference | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley press conference

Reaction Score
Zagoria deserved that response. We’re in the final four. What a dumb question at this point.
What was the question? Haven't had time to watch and probably won't get around to it today

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Dom amore coming onto the mic sounding like the Eunich of Braavos

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I think that was Norlander, no? Zags is a loser either way
Yeah, I just rewatched it. Zags never said that. His question starts at 15:38.

Reaction Score
Right move. Relax the team. Everything is fine.

Let your true feelings be known later.
Hurley mentioned that most people go through travel issues so he didn’t come off as being entitled.

Sitting on the tarmac and watching a plane get deiced can be stressful for those with anxiety. It freaked my wife out who hates to fly when they deiced our plane twice in Baltimore a few years ago.

Reaction Score
I thought Oats has come off as likeable and very respectful of our team. He did "One Shining Podcast", and during the interview stopped just short of saying "They might kill us", and a couple of times DID say "i wish their team wasn't so good".

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I thought Oats has come off as likeable and very respectful of our team. He did "One Shining Podcast", and during the interview stopped just short of saying "They might kill us", and a couple of times DID say "i wish their team wasn't so good".
I’ve always like oats. Hes a real good coach. I don’t like Bama for him. Would like to see him in a non sec job. At least he gets resources. Bama is just a weird hoops school.

Reaction Score
I enjoyed listening to Oats as well in his press conference. The associations between the Hurleys and Oats are unreal as Nate met Bob while Rhode Island was recruiting a player from Romulus and now Nate plays against Dan close to Tempe where Bob is the coach.

I also got a kick out of Dan in his presser alluding to the fact that ASU is not giving Bob all the resources that he needs.

Reaction Score
Zagoria was arrogant as well asking sarcastically if he should wait while Hurley was fussing with his socks or something.

You think that’s what it was? It took so long, I thought he was petting Jonathan under the table, lol.

Reaction Score
.......didnt the whole boneyard hate Oats last year for the whole Brandon Miller issue? Just checking why we love him so much now....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom