Dan Hurley on The Herd with Colin Cowherd 4/1 12:40pm FS1 | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley on The Herd with Colin Cowherd 4/1 12:40pm FS1

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
That was good. DH big compliments for Edey, saying he should be a lottery pick, and if there's no fit in NBA for Edey then there's something wrong with the NBA.

Anyway, switched back to CBS SportsNet and 2nd half is just gonna start, so we're only 5 pts into the 30-0 run.

Reaction Score
Colin on Edey and Purdue: What Purdue did is so impressive. No one other than Purdue "blows out Gonzaga in the tourney."
Hey, Cowherd admitted he only saw UConn play twice during the season. He's flying too high in the air to notice details like UConn dominating Gonzaga in last year's Elite Eight, and again a few months ago at MSG.

Reaction Score
Once again in this interview Dan Hurley proves he is an amazing ambassador for our school, and what our basketball program has been about since Calhoun established our identity. He is gracious, thoughtful, knowledgeable, confident, principled and able to sprinkle in just the right amount of self-deprecation to come across as totally charming.

I particularly loved his honest response when he went through the "slights, perceived slights, and even made up slights to keep our edge." The s$&!-eating grin on his face and chuckle in his voice as he said that were priceless.

I will state it again... we are so damn lucky to have this man at the head of our program. Awesome. Just freaking awesome!

Reaction Score
No question we have the right guy. Actually we have the right family because I have to include his dad and our coaches. Lord please hear me: please keep this staff together 1 or more years.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I particularly loved his honest response when he went through the "slights, perceived slights, and even made up slights to keep our edge." The s$&!-eating grin on his face and chuckle in his voice as he said that were priceless.
That was the best part of the interview. I knew it was coming and still laughed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom