Dan Hurley Gone ..!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley Gone ..!!!

Reaction Score
That second technical was just a power trip by the ref. When refs do that, they should be held accountable. If they had called a technical for shouting stuff, that's one thing...but they called it after he pumped up the crowd. Dan may have acted unprofessionally, but that is unprofessional by the ref too.

Reaction Score
The ref needs to be a big boy. They compounded an absurd missed foul against Martin by a truly awful second T. A second T right after the first to toss the coach is NOT a light decision. If you're the ref, you better make sure it's deserved and the ref clearly let his emotions get the best of him.
And Hurley needs to not give them the chance in the biggest game of the season.

I personally don't think the 2nd was warranted either but could see it coming as soon as Hurley started asking for more from the crowd.

Reaction Score
Is this you lifting us up instead of tearing us down because I'm not feeling the love.

Reaction Score

I personally don't think the 2nd was warranted either but could see it coming as soon as Hurley started asking for more from the crowd.

This will get me a bunch of crap, but my guess is the UConn coaching staff were on an 0-2 count due to the Bouknight debacle a couple days ago. Refs are human after all.

Reaction Score
It was bogus but he simply needs to control himself. Sanogo was doing everything to get him to stop and he just wouldn't stop. This is one of the most insane crowds I've ever heard, everyone is hammered.
Pumping up the crowd isn’t showing a lack of control, it’s not like he went after the ref after getting the T

Reaction Score

I have never once in my life seen a coach or player called for a T for firing up the crowd like that. The overall situation was definitely part of a product of Hurley not keeping it in check, but that second T is absolutely not on him and was 100% on a ref that let his emotions get the best of him. You're just wrong here.

Reaction Score
It was a bad job by the refs but also by him. In a big game like this, you have to stay in control.
First T was warranted, and no problem with him getting it, second T was a ref show. Pathetic on the ref. Either way, clearly fired up the team.
Both incredibly fair takes.

However, what a weak ejection. He didn't even try to punch a guy!

Reaction Score
Yo. Stuff happens. The under 25 crowd that play for our team have brushed it off. Let’s do the same. LGFH!!!

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog