DaJon Jarrett Ejecjted For Biting WSU Player | The Boneyard

DaJon Jarrett Ejecjted For Biting WSU Player

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
Flagrant 2 in a 1 possession game. One of the funniest/most stupid things I’ve seen in a game recently

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Amazing finish for Tulsa

Reaction Score
Is there video of this somewhere? I changed the channel. I couldn't bare to watch those two knowing how close UConn came to beating them.

Reaction Score
Believe it or not Jarreau got ejected for biting a Cincinnati player tonight too leading to their meltdown and loss.

Reaction Score
Is there video of this somewhere? I changed the channel. I couldn't bare to watch those two knowing how close UConn came to beating them.

It's in this Yahoo article. Hard to see.
There's also a video of the kid crying his eyes out because his biological father was, for the first time ever, at one of his games and it was this one where he made the shot.

Reaction Score
"In the initial video clip I requested and saw immediately after Saturday's game at Cincinnati, I did not believe there was a bite on Keith Williams," Sampson said in a statement. "My initial statements in Saturday's postgame press conference were based on the video from the early part of that scrum. After further reviews from multiple angles, it can clearly be seen that DeJon Jarreau bit Mamoudou Diarra."

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
"In the initial video clip I requested and saw immediately after Saturday's game at Cincinnati, I did not believe there was a bite on Keith Williams," Sampson said in a statement. "My initial statements in Saturday's postgame press conference were based on the video from the early part of that scrum. After further reviews from multiple angles, it can clearly be seen that DeJon Jarreau bit Mamoudou Diarra."

Yeah but what about all those texts, Kelvin?

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
there are 7 words in the this thread title and 4 are totally wrong. lmao.

houstons tough man. theyve got some dudes. too bad one of them likes bite.

we kept our tourney hopes alive with that win.

beat weirdchta on thurs and we officially on the bubble.

Reaction Score
Very odd behavior. However, he is from New Orleans so it might have been some sort of vodoo ritual.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
there are 7 words in the this thread title and 4 are totally wrong. lmao.

houstons tough man. theyve got some dudes. too bad one of them likes bite.

we kept our tourney hopes alive with that win.

beat weirdchta on thurs and we officially on the bubble.
So there weren’t two separate biting incidents involving players with very similar names?

Reaction Score
Jarreau is an idiot. He's talented for sure but just one of those guys you can't like. You know another one is Quinones of Memphis. He's just not likable although we could use him and there were rumbligs of his interest in UConn, not sure how true that is. But reality is just does things I can't stand. Near the end of the first half for instance he's ahead of the field after not playing defense of course. Well the big guy #23 threw a 40 foot bounce pass to him, or shall I say 3 bounce pass which never came up so he didn't have a chance to catch it and lay it in. Instead of pointing back at him and saying nice try after a rebound he threw his head up in the air stood there like "wtf" and looked back pissed. Really? Nice teammate FF. If I were 23 I'd rip that little flap of hair that's tied up over his eye.

Reaction Score
Jarreau is an idiot. He's talented for sure but just one of those guys you can't like. You know another one is Quinones of Memphis. He's just not likable although we could use him and there were rumbligs of his interest in UConn, not sure how true that is. But reality is just does things I can't stand. Near the end of the first half for instance he's ahead of the field after not playing defense of course. Well the big guy #23 threw a 40 foot bounce pass to him, or shall I say 3 bounce pass which never came up so he didn't have a chance to catch it and lay it in. Instead of pointing back at him and saying nice try after a rebound he threw his head up in the air stood there like "" and looked back pissed. Really? Nice teammate FF. If I were 23 I'd rip that little flap of hair that's tied up over his eye.
You literally captured my exact thoughts here regarding Quinones including his little braid and his Memphis diaper. Jarreau is a thug. Just looks and acts like a POS. That's now been confirmed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Imagine being recruited by other better schools and picking UMass in 2016.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Don’t they feed these guys?
They all saw what the "Hungry Huskies" did. They clearly took the moniker too literally in trying to imitate us.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Jarreau is an idiot. He's talented for sure but just one of those guys you can't like. You know another one is Quinones of Memphis. He's just not likable although we could use him and there were rumbligs of his interest in UConn, not sure how true that is. But reality is just does things I can't stand. Near the end of the first half for instance he's ahead of the field after not playing defense of course. Well the big guy #23 threw a 40 foot bounce pass to him, or shall I say 3 bounce pass which never came up so he didn't have a chance to catch it and lay it in. Instead of pointing back at him and saying nice try after a rebound he threw his head up in the air stood there like "" and looked back pissed. Really? Nice teammate FF. If I were 23 I'd rip that little flap of hair that's tied up over his eye.
And what's with the 80's retro look with him rolling up and tucking in his shorts legs? Weird.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom