Dad is proud of his little girl | The Boneyard

Dad is proud of his little girl

Reaction Score
Everyone can see that Paige lights up the court the moment she steps on it. What's even greater is what this humble woman does without fanfare. She has helped feed the needy in her community without having the spotlight on herself. When she plays at another high school, she would stay late, even after their bus left, to talk with and encourage young kids. From the pictures I saw, she was a very positive influence on many of the young students...and that was being pretty tired after playing in a game.

Then again, she's a Husky...would this really surprise you? Win, lose, or draw, I've been a fan for 30 years and what I have come to enjoy the most is seeing many of these young women go on to inspire young women to follow their lead. We're blessed to have coaches that set those high standards and women who are willing to put in the hard work to achieve them..

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I wonder if she has been reaching out to HS team mate Maya Nnaji. She announced on Twitter she's leaving Arizona basketball, reprioritizing her goal to be a doctor. I could see those two chatting for some time leading up to Maya's decision. Great kid and really skilled big.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I wonder if she has been reaching out to HS team mate Maya Nnaji. She announced on Twitter she's leaving Arizona basketball, reprioritizing her goal to be a doctor. I could see those two chatting for some time leading up to Maya's decision. Great kid and really skilled big.
Must be something in thr name “Maya”.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom