Cuse game thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Cuse game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Just think it's half over,gonna be another gross loss,can't wait for the sec 241 view

Reaction Score
Cuse is just exposing our safeties badly. Brown and Jones are both having bad games and andrew Adams had that pass interference that kept syracuse's drive alive. Don Brown must find a way to get more pressure on Nassib and settle down that secondary. :-/

Reaction Score
Let's stick with boys. There's a pulse on the O. The key is who makes the best adjustments at half. As for P, every second is confirmation he must go now, not later. An disaster on wheels.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
My imagination or is Jamelle Hill's face tinted orange?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We are an unbelievably dreadful football team.

I'm faster than Lemon and he strolled through our secondary.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Ok! Now I've had it; I'm on board. I was only able to watch this game and last week. I could handle it if there was at least some semblance of passion and organization. But there is no doubt about it. Pasqualoni has got to go NOW. Two weeks in a row where the O line hasn't any idea what it's doing...isn't blocking anyone. It's a miracle Whitmer has been able to get any passes off at all. And if I never see a damn wildcat again, it will be too soon. Do they think Syracuse (and Temple for that matter) is stupid and doesn't know what is going to happen when McCummings goes into the game? As soon as he comes in, there are 9 men in the box. I'm beginning to feel like Charlie Brown. AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH. It's just unwatchable. Bring back Edsel.

Reaction Score
That on-field reporter is not very easy on the eyes. She looks like she should be in a Willy Wonka movie.

Reaction Score
its to the point now that nobody even cares. not the players, not the fans.

thats when it becomes scary. at least when people are mad it means they care... we don't even have that anymore.

Reaction Score
Warde just posted he is giving HCPP a 5yr extension because all we need to do is block!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom