Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Best of luck to these guys to as they represent the state of CT:

2 I know of so far:
James Nixon getting a shot with Arizona
Kevin Eagen getting a shot with the Colts

Reaction Score
Wasn't Nixon supposed to be a Huskie, but never made it then ended up at Temple I believe? He's from New Haven area I believe?

Reaction Score
Yep... Was at Temple... finished his college playing career at California PA which seems to be a landing spot of a lot of FBS college football transfers...

Reaction Score
Eagen is the kid from Northwest Catholic who had an offer from UConn but Edsall supposedly pulled it on or near signing day. The Courant tried to create an issue of this. Same class as one of the Golics. He ended up at a D-III school but obviouslly impressed somebody during his sr. year.

Reaction Score
Eagen is the kid from Northwest Catholic who had an offer from UConn but Edsall supposedly pulled it on or near signing day. The Courant tried to create an issue of this. Same class as one of the Golics. He ended up at a D-III school but obviouslly impressed somebody during his sr. year.

He was committed to play at Rutgers as a scholarship player, but also put a deposit down at Endicott. The day he was suppose to camp he decided rutgers just wasnt the place for him, and made the move to D3 and played with his brother, who transferred from UNH to Endicott.

Reaction Score
Nixon could earn a spot returning kicks. He was one of the best in the country while at Temple averaging nearly 24 yds/. Has blazing speed, ran a 4.34 during CalPA Pro Day. Has been timed as low as 4.29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom