Crystal Dangerfield's Secret Revealed! | The Boneyard

Crystal Dangerfield's Secret Revealed!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I've actually noticed that whenever Jonathan is around with the WBB team, invariably Crystal seems to be in charge of him. There was a holiday photo where Crystal had Jonathan's leash, and yesterday at the rally before the team flew to Columbus, once again Crystal had Jonathan's leash.

I guess it's just one more responsibility that you have as the UConn point guard.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Decades ago the mascot had died and UConn got a new Husky pup. A guy in my Towers dorm was responsible for him. He brought it to our live band parties so the pup would get used to loud noises. He was kennelled just off campus at a farm up 195 near Mansfield Supply. The owner failed to properly fasten the yard gate and little Jonathan ran into the street and was killed by a car. Bad day in Storrs.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
First off the bench. He likes to eat Irish stew.
I know that Catholics cannot eat meat on Good Friday which is the day of the semi-final with ND. I suppose that Jonathan is not, himself , a Catholic. But is he allowed to eat Catholics on Good Friday? Well, maybe just a nibble or two of Mabrey! :p

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I've actually noticed that whenever Jonathan is around with the WBB team, invariably Crystal seems to be in charge of him. There was a holiday photo where Crystal had Jonathan's leash, and yesterday at the rally before the team flew to Columbus, once again Crystal had Jonathan's leash.

I guess it's just one more responsibility that you have as the UConn point guard.
With Geno barking in her ear so much she's apparently used to it.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
Decades ago the mascot had died and UConn got a new Husky pup. A guy in my Towers dorm was responsible for him. He brought it to our live band parties so the pup would get used to loud noises. He was kennelled just off campus at a farm up 195 near Mansfield Supply. The owner failed to properly fasten the yard gate and little Jonathan ran into the street and was killed by a car. Bad day in Storrs.

Great story, but I think u needed to leave that last part out :(

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
That's got to be a practice violation - get this thread cleaned before the NCAA is alerted by Vol Nation:rolleyes:

No it would be from The Summitt. VolNation is devoting all of their energies toward fahring Holly.

Reaction Score
Although not Danger's ball handling, I "called it" in a thread before the NCAA Tournament began that UConn had been "holding back" Danger's scoring...so that when needed in the Tournament opponents would play off her on defense (i.e. SC), and she would unleash the fury of her deadly shooting. as Holly Rowe said during the game... "Crystal put the Danger in Dangerfield" She became UConn's "Secret Weapon!"

Last edited:

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
How does Crystal maintain her great ball handling skills? She has a private trainer -

Naw, Ovaltine!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom